Career-Network.comCareer-network/on fire employment fraud

C Review updated:

I submitted my resume to this website a couple of weeks ago. I am still receiving emails from "on fire employment" that read:

Subject: "Regarding your application for" (fill in the blank)

"Our company tried to reach you let you know about the Legal File Clerk position. Unfortunately, we have not yet received your response

This is a great opportunity. offers $15.00/hour plus excellent benefits, including paid sick days and holidays, medical and dental insurance, tuition reimbursement plans, and a 401k retirement plan.

Please select the link below to learn more about this position and to submit your application.

Legal File Clerk

With Regards,

Angela Sanders
Assistant to the Executive Assistant"

Are these people even real? I have emailed this address back to inquire when and how this "company" tried to reach me, and still have not heard back from this "company". Does anyone know anything about this site? Has there been anyone who has gotten a job from this site?

More Career-Network.com Complaints & Reviews

• M
      Sep 04, 2009

I got a variation of this email myself, and found this site when I googled the name. Same "pay" and everything, but my "Angela Sanders" was only the "Assistant to the Office Manager". What a comedown for poor li'l Angela!

I think this is a way to get emails to contact them about "online schools". On the job application, it has a question on the first page about whether you are thinking about "furthering your education".