Having problems with CareCEO.com?

108,Bldg No.11,No.4 YanNan Newly Stay
Yan Cheng

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CareCEO.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Careceo.comspam calls and message

For few days j have been receiving fake calls and i suspect these are spam and phishing calls from different no and when i call back, no is found to be switched off..and today i received a mesage from unknown no like
""Pls contact me on [protected]@careceo.com that require your urgent attention that can not be discussed over phone.sorry for my approach.""
In view of this message i feel this is fake and spam message and call that is trying to steal my some important information or harm me in any sense.so please look into the matter so that i do not receive any more calls and mesages again..

spam calls and message

Careceo.comYou should avoid them at all costs

Careceo.com has sent me an email which notified me that I have won a huge prize of $500, 000. All I needed to do in order to get my money was to transfer $250 to their account in order to cover processing fee of that winning. I googled this company before paying them anything and discovered that it is a well known scam that you should avoid at all costs.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices