Care One Livingston NJDirector of Nursing , Lynn

There was a complaint against Lynn the Director of Nursing in Care One posted on this site that is wrong.
Lynn Is a professional who does not hide in her office. She is out working along side of the aids and nursing staff. Lynn does not just oversee the residents she is involved with them. When I have had an issue I did not go to a complaint board I went to Lynn and she discussed with me what is a reasonable course of action and followed through. Lynn is on the job from early morning to late evening. I know that for a fact because I have late night help me talks with her. Not everything is perfect in nursing home settings but I know Lynn tries her best to make it better.