Care.comyour policies regarding terminating a membership

I received a charge of $150 on my American Express today. It is for a membership my granddaughter enrolled in when she lived in Ohio a couple of years ago. It was supposed to be cancelled so when I went to cancel it, her name and email address and physical address could not be linked. And my husband's AE card was used for which he has no knowledge of Care.Com. I have no clue where you got that. Where and how did you get it? After a 45 minute conversation with one of your agents who after linking one email address and one physical address to my granddaughter, I was told that she needed another email address. Why? You must have a date of birth. A social security number? I asked how I could get charged if Courtney's account didn't show up and when I paid, who would the payment go to if her account wasn't showing up. I then asked to speak to someone who had a little more knowledge. Now I was told that two (2) Courtney Watkins showed up. What? I was falling for a lot of what your Agent said until then. Oops! Two Courtney Watkins are not going to have the same DOB and open membership from Ohio. I want this membership cancelled. I have no intention of paying this charge. I am having a block put on Care.com and I intend to take it a step further by writing a letter to the BetterBusinessBureau and also complaining about the way my phone call was handled. Please do not send me any more charges. It will be a waste of your time and mine.

Je