Having problems with Cardus, Inc?

Cardus, Inc Customer Service Contacts

24155 Drake Rd # 200
Farmington Hills, Michigan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cardus, Inc Customer Service. Initial Cardus, Inc complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cardus, Inc above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cardus, Inc. Discuss the issues you have had with Cardus, Inc and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Cardus Inc.Employer not paid my working hours

Complaints Information:

1. My Employer (Cardus Inc.) not paid my employee balance amount including my first and last month pay. All the necessary proof documents attached for reference.

First Month: Pay Check not credited - (from 10-09-2011 to 10-31-2011)
Last Month: Pay Check not credited - (from 08-01-2012 to 08-24-2012)

Note: My employer is holding my employee balance more than $25, 000.00 (As H1 Buffer amount).

2. My Employer (Cardus Inc.) Charged for my H1B fee ($4700). I have complete money transaction evidence with email proof.

Approximately they have to pay me more than $25, 000.00 (they are not responding for my emails and phone calls)

Please let me know if any Labor and Employment Law Attorney can help me to review my evidence and help me to get back my amount.

Thanks & Regards,
Muthu
[protected]

RESOLVED

Company is going to take action based on Re-payment policy. We are planning to move towards mutual agreement for re-payment.

• La
      Lavanya m Jan 12, 2017

I have been with them for 4+ years and never did face an issue with them. I know the company paying their employees fine even though they did not get the payments from vendor. From my experience, I feel this to be one of the best companies you can be with given the trnd of consulting companies in US. No offence, Seems like this complaint is raised with inferior motives..

• La
      Lakshmi Krisnan Jan 14, 2013

Hi Muthu,
      I hope you have changed your status from H4 to H1B or L1 to H1B being you didn't worked for minimum one year. In 2011 if you are able to get H1B approval means, "the company has to be excellent and professional". I strongly feel that you have moved out for other personal reason and putting blame on company. Do not play cheap tricks once your status has been changed. Did you get your visa stamping?