Carder Law FirmBreach of Contract and Communication

L

I hired Mr. Carder to represent me with a complaint against Tech Skills in Denver, CO for breach of contract. I paid Mr Carder $350.00 up front to pursue my complaint against Tech Skill in May 2008. I never heard back, so reached out. He stated that he sent a letter to Tech Skill with certain demands. He never copied me on that correspondance, so was in the dark regarding what was said and how it was said. We waited for Tech Skill to respond. They did reach out to Mr. Carder and he was in contact with them. He never, ever prepared or copied me on any correspondance and all I had to go on was his word. Weeks when by again and I sent another email requesting a follow-up. He did call back and left a message. I called him back and he was with a client. He stated that he would call me back. I waited for 6 weeks to hear from him. I finally became angy for the non-communication and sent a registered letter firing him on September 5, 2008. DO NOT USE THIS ATTORNEY FOR ANYTHING!!

• Dh
    Dheeraj Heera Oct 15, 2018

In a few days ago the man whose shows me a live cc he says it is useful for u then i paid 3000 rupees now he is not to be attend my calls he is not answering of my questions i wish my payment will be back so i complaint feom this website his whatsapp no is7407911752 and call which is not answering7602131851 i hope u will act plz inform me when...

Comments