Complaints & Reviews

Jackie Doesn't Pay her Bills!

Jacqueline Carden and her Husband Mark Hamm hired our company Blue Tax for unpaid back taxes of $250, 000.00. We were hesitant to grant them a payment plan on our $20, 000+ fees, but because they were in need we agreed. After only making one payment, both Mark and Jackie would disappear for weeks at a time. After that for two months they would promise over and over that they would make their next payment by then end of the week. Needless to say that never happened. After two and a half months of lies, we were finally forced to close their case due to non payment. This made Jackie very mad. So much so she started an Internet smear campaign on our company. We realize that she is upset that she owes a quarter million dollars, but when you hire someone you have to pay them. Stay away from entering into any contract with Jackie or Mark, they will not perform.

• Jc
    jcarden Aug 02, 2012

First of all we do not owe a quarter of a million dollars. Most of the moneys your company claimed as income for us is from a trust and is non taxable. If your staff was actually working on our case you would have known that over two years ago. I did not start a internet smear campaign but I did put the truth out there for people to see so that they may be aware of the unprofessional way Blue Tax does business. Your claims of Carden Billing not paying their bills is untrue and fraudulent. Blue Tax claimed they were diligently working on our case but after ywo years absolutely NOTHING was done nor were any returns filed. What was it that Blue Tax claims they did for us other that take $11, 000. from us??? Blue Tax is a scam and you can go all over the internet and find countless stories of using and abusing people and taking their money.

• Jc
    jcarden Aug 02, 2012

Complaint: 03/15/2012: I contacted BlueTax about assisting me with my 2008 return. I made an error on my tax report and did not file earnings I received as a contractor. I explained that the services were paid in two sums (Jan 2007 and Jan 2009). I did not receive a W2 for 2008 and thought the payments would be in 2007 and 2009 returns. I received a notice from the IRS and then saw an advertisement for BlueTax. I researched BlueTax and saw they had a B rating from BBB. Similar companies had a much lower rating. I contacted them and explained my situation. I spoke with Harry Lambert, who promised me the following: 1) I would be put on a set payment schedule that was in line with our income and the amount of tax we owed. 2) As long as I made the payments on time, the balance at the end of the 2 yrs would be considered settled. 3) My future refunds would NOT be affected. 4) At the end of the two year period, a penalty and abatement form would be filled out and the penalties and interest would be dropped. The cost was 2K. The only part of the promise that was true was the first item. NOTHING else was true. I was not eligible to pay for only two years, my refunds went toward the balance and NONE of the interest/penalities were removed by the IRS. I was clear with BlueTax about the mistake I had made and they were adamant that I would pay a reduced amount. I was outright lied to about what could be done in my situation and have paid more in the long run than I owed in the first place.

· Complaint: 02/27/2012: On 12/14/2010 the NC Dept of Revenue levied my bank accounts and I contacted Blue Tax. I first talked with Paul F., who informed me that Blue Tax could help me with this problem. Paul F. informed me that if I paid Blue Tax $2500.00 they could stop the levy and help m e resolve the dispute. After several monts of recieving little or no contact from Blue Tax, I decided to email them of my concerns. I was then contacted by Ric R. of Blue Tax and he stated they needed my 2006 tax returns, current pay stubs, etc. to move forward with my case. I had already faxed them this info earlier in 2011. In April 2011 the NC Dept of Revenue began to garnish my wages. I then contacted Ric R. and Paul F. by email to inform them of the garnishment. I also let them know that since they had done zero to help me with my situation, I wanted my money refunded. After that I received a phone call from Ric R. who apologized for the lack of communication and gave me the option of a partial refund or his personal guarantee that Blue Tax would help me. Since then I have heard nothing.
    Complaint: 12/30/2011: Mrs. Holly at this company, she said they will get us out of our tax issue, she said this was capitalizing on a settlement I got from FEMA. We paid Blue Tax Inc. $1950.00 for there services ever since we have been getting the run around, Blue Tax said the IRS would not show up at my house, but they did on 11/22/2011, Mrs. Shain from the IRS said that my 2009 taxes were not file and they wanted my 2009 taxes for that year and the $7, 014.00 we owed for our 2009 taxes. Mrs. Shain said there are alot of fines and late fines and penalties just the fines are over $4, 000.00 and that not count the State taxes to they will be high as well. We have asked for all records that Blue tax has sent to the IRS for over now 21/2 months now and have not received them yet. And Jimmy Ma from Blue tax said that what Mrs. Holly sad is no good. They have not called us unless we called them first on all these issue around the taxes we hired them to help us with. We sent them the taxes that were done by H&R Block on 2/25/2010 before we paid them Blue tax and by this paperwork Mrs. Holly said they could and for us not to worry, Now we are worrying because the IRS is making us to pay $195.00 a month for 5 yrs. Now. This is not accounting the State taxes we owe $3, 053.00 now there is penalties and late fees now. This is not right for Blue Tax to do this, has upset our hole family now because I am 100% disabled veteran and my wife has to stay home to help me out.
    They Have No Attorneys on staff…..nor will they let you speak with any!
    About Blue Tax
    Blue Tax is a Tax Resolution company that specializes in resolving client’s tax liabilities. Our team of top Attorneys, Enrolled Agents, and CPA’s, have been helping taxpayers for years to resolve, manage, and/or end their tax debt.

Blue Tax California

Posted: 2012-02-22 by

Greg Speaker
    IRS tax problems
    I have also been scammed by Blue Tax Inc. They got me for over $19, 000. on my credit card up front and never did anything for me. They took MY money BEFORE they sent me a contract to sign. Then They say, NO REFUNDS. Good timing . Now Todd Lewis says he MAY refund 2000. WOW They even convinced my wife to sign her name to my CC knowing she wasnt even on it...
    Blue Tax Inc California

Posted: 2012-02-22 by

Greg Speaker
    Failure to provide services
    I too have been scammed by blue tax. They got me for over $19, 000. 00 and I got nothing. ! I filed a complaint with the California BBB and have heard nothing from them. What more can I do?? I have lost everything to these people, Its not right that they can do this. e mail me at [email protected] com with any advise please...

Blue Tax Inc Los Angeles California

Posted: 2012-01-12 by

lookoutforthisnewscam
    Fraud
    Blue Tax doesn't want their grade to go down, as that's how they sell to unsuspecting people, so they will do whatever they need to do to prevent you from filing a complaint and more than likely issue you a refund. If that doesn't work. 2. contact the ATTORNEY GENERAL in your state...
    Blue Tax Inc Los Angeles California

Posted: 2012-01-11 by

RubberKitty
    Fraud
    Blue Tax is a rip off. After getting tired of their lies and cheating me out of my money, I filed a complaint with the BBB. Todd Lewis is now telling me I will get a complete refund of all my money if I will lie to the BBB and tell them the problem was already resolved before I filed my complaint...