Menu

CarDelMar
reviews and complaints

www.cardelmar.com
www.cardelmar.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 9 Reviews 9 Complaints
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for CarDelMar has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

CarDelMar complaints 9

G
6:29 am EST

CarDelMar null service - avoid

Cannot agree more with all the low score reviews, would give a 0 if i could. Cause this is the incompetence and lack of commitment of their staff. 2 months passed and I'm still chasing my money, deducted after returning the car from my cc without any comments from anyone check24, cardelmar or Buchbinder. All 3 of them stand for bad service.if you don't wanna deal with your customers then start doing something else and leave the space for reputable and trustworthy services providers.

A
3:55 am EDT

CarDelMar service

I called number:

00498938038997 and talked to Mr. Fernandez on Wednesday, 25 of Sept around 9:45am.
I am trying to have my work colleague put on the reservation as I got very sick.
Mr. Fernandez told me that is not his fault that I am sick... and he cannot change the reservation.
Is this what you call customer service?

this has been the last time I book with you!

S
3:33 pm EDT

CarDelMar car rental

Hi-
I have been using car del mar every month for my rentals, to my surprise, we booked two cara today, one under my name sherif koyess and one under Patrick Al rassy's name. Patrick gets to Europa to take the car they tell him that he cannot book the bar without an international driver license and a passport. We were left with no car, i had to rent a car from another company (more expensive) and he had to re-take another car from Europa under a separate reservation. This never happened to me with thrifty or dollars. They did not let us change the drivers name and get an international license. Now i have to cancel both reservations and pay? Not only my plans got screwed but also have to pay for it?
Please fix this

Is CarDelMar legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals CarDelMar as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, CarDelMar stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering CarDelMar should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

CarDelMar earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: CarDelMar achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for CarDelMar. The company provides a physical address, 6 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Cardelmar.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Cardelmar.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with CarDelMar, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

The domain associated with CarDelMar is registered with a high-end registrar, which can be an indicator of the company's commitment to maintaining a secure and reputable online presence.

CarDelMar website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While CarDelMar has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 9 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to CarDelMar. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
B
10:52 pm EDT

CarDelMar grenzueberschreitungsgebueren von amsterdam nach deutschland, es gibt keine grenze.. eu

Buchungsnummer [protected]
To whom it may concerne
ich hatte schon am 19. Maerz auf ihrer Beschwerde Webseite diese Informartion eingegeben, wie man mir bei einem Anruf in Hamburg erklaehrt hat, aber habe noch nichts von Ihnen gehoert.
Also nochmal:
Am 8. Maerz habe ich den Leihwagen bei Goldcar am Flughafen AMS abgehohlt.
Nachdem ich die Goldcar nach viel suchen endlich gefunden hatte (sollte besser auf ihrer webseite erklaehrt sein, hat man mir dort gesagt) wurde ich gefragt ob ich in ein anderes Land fahre.
Als ich Deutschland angab, wo ich seid 1996 regelmaessig mit einem Leihwagen ohne extra Gebueren hinfahre, hat man mir gesagt das 150 Euro Grenzueberschreitungsgebueren anfallen. Mir blieb so spaet abends keine andere Wahl.
Ich habe daraufhin in allen infos die wir zum Leihwagen bekommen haben nachgeschaut und nichts von den Gebueren gefunden. Die Beschreibung der location von Goldcar koennte auch besser sein.
Ich bitte um Stellungnahme und Rueckerstattung der 150 Euro.
Bisher hatten wir immer gute Erfahrungen mit CarDelMar, aber wenn diese unerwarteten Gebueren nicht Rueckerstattet werden, werden wir die Info auf allen Consumer Portalen weitergeben und sicher nicht wieder bei ihnen buchen.
Goldcar sagt sie sind "unschuldig" bei ihnen ist die Gebuer immer faellig und CarDelMar haette das deutlich weitergeben muessen. Fuer 241 +150 Euro haette ich bequemer direkt im Flughafen ein auto mieten koennen!
Ich hoffe diesmal auf eine Antwort
mit freundlichen Gruessen
Beate Funke

K
5:36 am EDT

CarDelMar Please, refund!

Sorry, guys. I see how you try to improve your service and how you work on this carefully. But still not careful enough.
My problems have not been resolved.
It's been 4 months since you promised to refund. I wonder what happened and what stops you from doing it. The customer service ignores my requests and demands, my calls and emails. I guess you forgot about your old customers and pay attention to the new ones, who will potentially bring money to you. Please, stop behaving like scammers.

C
3:35 am EDT

CarDelMar useless

Absolutely unreliable company, so I'm not sure I will ever use it again. First of all, their main disadvantage is the way they treat customers when an issue occurs. They don't care and give you an attitude. They replied to me with scripted answers that had nothing to do with the real matter. Very smart, but useless.
And second, I'm done with them. There are many other companies, they will appreciate their new customer more than car del mar.

G
7:26 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

CarDelMar car hire company failed to honour rental agreement

I arranged to hire a car to pick up from Glasgow Airport. When I got there, the agent denied all knowledge of my booking and I had to hire from another operator at a much higher price.
I complained to Car Del Mar which initially said (in an unsigned email) this was all my own fault, then failed to respond to numerous further emails, calls and letters, including those advising it that I intended to sue - I assume it thought I was bluffing. In the end I sued them in my local court in London using the European Small Claims Procedure (which I can recommend) - it then admitted liability straight away.
It is offensive that a company should treat its customers in this way and only reply in response to actual legal action, but I would suggest that such action is reasonable when faced with such terrible (possibly fraudulent) customer service.

E
7:20 pm EDT

CarDelMar coverage with refund of excess including glass & tyres

I rented a car through this company in September of 2016 and though the rental car agent refused to check the car in with me, they stated that they found a scratch on the bumper. I had purchased excess fine insurance and CarDelMar agreed that the excess would cover this scratch. They took my trouble ticket and asked me for my bank information because the only way they say that they can reimburse is through a wire transfer. They told me that they would pay and then they closed my ticket out. They never paid. They never called or wrote to tell me that there was a problem. I waited 2 months and then contacted them. They again told me they would pay. They did not. When I contacted them again they said that the wire would not go through and again it was the only way that I could be reimbursed. I asked them for the wire data. When they sent it, it didn't even have the correct banks on it. None of the information I gave them was there. Then I sent them back the correct information. Again they said they would pay. Again they did not. I have spoken with many members of this company including Sara Starc, Tessa Retel, Lucie Matysova, Dilia Thijssen, Mortaza Tavassoli, Stephanie Gutfleisch, Felix Siegert, and Roman Kröcker. It has been eight months and though the members of this company agree that I am owed 303 euros, I am unable to receive remittance.

H
5:40 am EDT

CarDelMar they took more money from me and provided awful car

I rented a car through the website www.cardelmar.com. I was really disappointed in the services, ‘coz these ### provided completely different model, but I indicated what car I wanted. Also I paid one sum, but they asked to add some sum and no one explained me why. I didn’t want to pay more, but they told that I wouldn’t get the car then. The worst company and services, so stay away from them and post comments about it.

Overview of CarDelMar complaint handling

CarDelMar reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 18, 2014. The latest review null service - avoid was posted on Nov 7, 2019. CarDelMar has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews. CarDelMar has resolved 0 complaints.
Ratings on other sites
Trustpilot
Trustpilot
3.3
13899 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. CarDelMar contacts

2. CarDelMar phone numbers
    +49 69 153 253 050
    +49 69 153 253 050
    Click up if you have successfully reached CarDelMar by calling +49 69 153 253 050 phone number 4 4 users reported that they have successfully reached CarDelMar by calling +49 69 153 253 050 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached CarDelMar by calling +49 69 153 253 050 phone number 2 2 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached CarDelMar by calling +49 69 153 253 050 phone number
    33%
    Germany
    +44 203 788 4464
    +44 203 788 4464
    Click up if you have successfully reached CarDelMar by calling +44 203 788 4464 phone number 2 2 users reported that they have successfully reached CarDelMar by calling +44 203 788 4464 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached CarDelMar by calling +44 203 788 4464 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached CarDelMar by calling +44 203 788 4464 phone number
    100%
    United Kingdom
    +33 157 329 028
    +33 157 329 028
    Click up if you have successfully reached CarDelMar by calling +33 157 329 028 phone number 2 2 users reported that they have successfully reached CarDelMar by calling +33 157 329 028 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached CarDelMar by calling +33 157 329 028 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached CarDelMar by calling +33 157 329 028 phone number
    100%
    France
    +39 291 294 656
    +39 291 294 656
    Click up if you have successfully reached CarDelMar by calling +39 291 294 656 phone number 7 7 users reported that they have successfully reached CarDelMar by calling +39 291 294 656 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached CarDelMar by calling +39 291 294 656 phone number 1 1 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached CarDelMar by calling +39 291 294 656 phone number
    75%
    Italy
    +34 910 507 103
    +34 910 507 103
    Click up if you have successfully reached CarDelMar by calling +34 910 507 103 phone number 4 4 users reported that they have successfully reached CarDelMar by calling +34 910 507 103 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached CarDelMar by calling +34 910 507 103 phone number 1 1 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached CarDelMar by calling +34 910 507 103 phone number
    60%
    Spain
    +31 707 709 161
    +31 707 709 161
    Click up if you have successfully reached CarDelMar by calling +31 707 709 161 phone number 4 4 users reported that they have successfully reached CarDelMar by calling +31 707 709 161 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached CarDelMar by calling +31 707 709 161 phone number 1 1 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached CarDelMar by calling +31 707 709 161 phone number
    60%
    Netherlands
    More phone numbers
  3. CarDelMar emails
  4. CarDelMar address
    Rödingsmarkt 9, Hamburg, 20459, Germany
  5. CarDelMar social media
CarDelMar Category
CarDelMar is related to the Vehicle Rental and Leasing category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone