Carbonite Online BackupService/Overcharge

T

Two bad experiences with customer service during trial period. However I was still willing to try a one-year subscription. When I tried to subscribe, a message emailed to me indicated the transaction did not go through and I needed to contact customer service.<br />
<br />
Imagine my surprise when I saw the one-year subscription cost posted TWICE on my credit card statement. And then when the trial period ended, the service stopped. Even with the double subscription charge.<br />
<br />
I immediately emailed and tried to call but was on hold on the phone for 20 minutes. By then it was after business hours (after 5 p.m.) so my call was cut off. No response to the attempted phone call or the two emails sent (both before 5 p.m.).<br />
<br />
The service is non-existent. They charged me twice for service I never received. And I have no response or contact from them.<br />
Really?