carbodyparts.netcretit card fraud

B

Carbodyparts took my credit card order and money, sent me a confirmation by e-mail. i never recieved my order and now when called they know nothing about the order!! I gave them the order # they provided me and they say they can't find it and will not refund the money they took from me.
All I wanted was my 2004 Mazda B4000 driver tail light, they took the $93.11 and provided nothing and told me they can't help me, even with their e-mail confirmation in my inbox showing all the details!!!
carbodyparts ripped me off!!!