Car OutletLie after Lie

DO NOT ENTER THIS PLACE. IF I WOULD OF KNOWN WHAT I KNOW NOW. I WOULD OF RAN AS FAST AS MY LEGS WOULD LET ME... IF YOU SAY YOUR MARRIED THEY MAKE YOU SIGN A GAP PAPER FOR THERE INSURANCE BUT WANT YOU ALSO TO TAKE OUT INSURANCE WITH ANOTHER COMPANY. THEY SUCKER YOU DRY.. AND WITH A 22.9 PERCENT RATE THAT'S THER GOAL. THEY SAY YOUR PAYMENTS ARE A CERTAIN PRICE THEN THE BIG SHOT WITH GO OVER THE PAPER WORK AND CIRCLE THINGS WHILE IS MOUTH IS YAKING. AND YOUR MONTHLY BILL IS HIGHER THEN THE WORDS OUT OF HIS MOUTH WERE..ONCE YOU SIGN THAT'S IT.. BUT I AM GONNA DO MY BEST TO GO AFTER THEM LEGALLY THEY ARE SCAMMERS.. BUYERS LOOK OUT.. AND THEN YOU HAVE 90 WARRANTY AND IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG THEY TELL YOU I WILL CALL YOU AND THEN YOU ARE THINKING THEY WILL CALL AND THEY SAY OH I WILL TEXT YOU WHEN TO BRING THE CAR IN AND THEN BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, IT'S PAST THE 90 DAYS AND YOU TELL THEM WELL YOU SAID YOU WOULD CALL AND THEN TEXT ME.. THEY GIVE YOU THE RUN AROUND. DO NOT GO THERE. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY CARS SUV'S ... IF I WOULD OF KNOWN WHAT I KNOW NOW. I WOULD OF RAN AS FAST AS MY LEGS WOULD LET ME... IF YOU SAY YOUR MARRIED THEY MAKE YOU SIGN A GAP PAPER FOR THERE INSURANCE BUT WANT YOU ALSO TO TAKE OUT INSURANCE WITH ANOTHER COMPANY. THEY SUCKER YOU DRY.. AND WITH A 22.9 PERCENT RATE THAT'S THER GOAL. THEY SAY YOUR PAYMENTS ARE A CERTAIN PRICE THEN THE BIG SHOT WITH GO OVER THE PAPER WORK AND CIRCLE THINGS WHILE IS MOUTH IS YAKING. AND YOUR MONTHLY BILL IS HIGHER THEN THE WORDS OUT OF HIS MOUTH WERE..ONCE YOU SIGN THAT'S IT.. BUT I AM GONNA DO MY BEST TO GO AFTER THEM LEGALLY THEY ARE SCAMMERS.. BUYERS LOOK OUT.. AND THEN YOU HAVE 90 WARRANTY AND IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG THEY TELL YOU I WILL CALL YOU AND THEN YOU ARE THINKING THEY WILL CALL AND THEY SAY OH I WILL TEXT YOU WHEN TO BRING THE CAR IN AND THEN BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, IT'S PAST THE 90 DAYS AND YOU TELL THEM WELL YOU SAID YOU WOULD CALL AND THEN TEXT ME.. THEY GIVE YOU THE RUN AROUND. DO NOT GO THERE. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY CARS SUV'S AT DIFFERENT DEALERS.. THEN THEY WANT 3000 DOWN AND NONE OF THAT EVEN GOES INTO THE PAYMENT THEY ADD ALL KINDS OF THINGS TO YOU BILL.. I DIDN'T HAVE TO PUT 3000 BUT ALMOST 2000.00 AND THERE IS NO DENT IN MY TOTAL.. SCAMMERS.. GOING TO CALL THE BBB...HOPE THAT STARTS THINGS AND HOPE THEY GO UNDER.. SO DON'T LOSE YOUR MONEY DON'T GO THERE.. AND ONE GUY WROTE UNDER CAR OUTLET REVIEW, IS THEY WANT SALESMAN SCAMMER SAYS MY MANAGER WANTS TO SEE YOUR MONEY FIRST SO THEY KNOW YOU REALLY WANT TO BUY A CAR, BUT THAT IS JUST TO HOLD IT.. THAT GUY NEVER SIGNED ANY PAPERS AND STILL HAD TO WAIT A MONTH FOR HIS MONEY BACK WHICH SHOULD OF NEVE BEEN TAKEN FROM HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.. DO NOT GO THERE...THEY DID THE SAME THING TO ME I GAVE THE SCAMMER THE MONEY I DIDN'T WANT TO BUT I DID NOT WILLING. THEY MAKE UP THINGS AS THEY GO... HARD LESSON LEARNED..THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED Total Finance LLC [protected] W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL [protected] ! There is an alert for this business ! On a scale of A+ to F Reason for Rating BBB Ratings System Overview They gave them a D+ there is a reason they are at that, and that is for stealing there money blind. We are here to help you before you go and buy your car there. Don't do it.. We learned a hard lesson... This does not help your credit. The only thing they will give you is a piece of paper saying what you paid does not help your credit score..

Jayden Zavala Feb 24, 2017

Car outlet is the ####ing worst!!!
    #### car outlet and the people that work there ...
    Gay asssss company !
    Cheap cars
    Rude people as ####.

• Ac
    A concern client Dec 09, 2016

I AGREE WITH YOU AND THE PEOPLE AT CAROUTLET ON ARCHER THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE OR SELL CARS. ESPECIALLY THE OWNER OF THE CAROUTLET THERE YOU HAVE TO SEND SOMEONE ELSE TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK. I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER WITH THEM AND ALSO REFERED OTHER PEOPLE TO COME AND BUY THEIR BROKE A** CARS THAT DON'T EVEN WORK. THIS IS THE 3RD CAR THAT I HAVE BOUGHT FROM THEM AND THEN THEY PROMISE THINGS LIKE YOU CAN TRADE IT IN WITHIN A YEAR, BUT THEN THEY CHANGE THEIR OWN POLICY. ALL 3 CARS THAT I HAVE FROM THEM HAD BEEN BROKEN AND ALSO PIECES MISSING FROM MY CAR FROM THE MECHANIC DEPARTMENT. BUT THEY ARE GOOD AT ACCUSING YOU THAT YOU DID IT AND THAT IS YOUR FAULT. THEY HAVE NO RESPECT TOWARDS THE CLIENTS THAT WANT TO HELP THEMSELVES BY GETTING THEIR COMMISSION. I REGRET GOING TO THIS PLACE AND BUYING A CAR FROM THEM. i WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SEEK LEGAL ACTION TOWARDS THEM. I WILL ALSO INFORM PEOPLE THAT DO NOT COME TO ANY CAROUTLET LOCATION TO BUY CARS FROM THEM.

• Ac
    A concern client Dec 09, 2016

@A concern client I also was recommend by this person "A concern client" and went to the Caroutlet on Archer with her. they did the same thing to me too. they don't know what they are doing. they think selling junk is ok to this client that work hard for their money and go send it on at their place to get a car but they are a bunch of B**Sh**. I will never go back to them again.

• Mm
    mmm68 Nov 19, 2016

this is such an unfortunate ongoing situation with Car Outlet. I personally have never purchased a vehicle from them, just a a hard working individual in the consumer finance biz who listened to a heartbreaking story about the practices of this scam business. They don't return calls, they have no systemic tracking or calculations of payments and balance, they violate FDCPA in their collection practices, and they have zero integrity. To resolve costs money that their customers do not have and they know this. I would say this business is nothing short of a drug ring pushing bad vehicles. They might as well sell you a car with a side of heroin. If you can, get a good attorney and go after them.

• Ab
    Abby Boo Nov 18, 2016

I hate them they are thief's I hope the close this place down they got me with a 30000 $ car that o regret to this day and the rest of the days f this place

• Mm
    mmm68 May 23, 2016

The BBB has now downgraded their rating to an F. They are in fact a scamming, loan shark business that prey on the uneducated or inferior credit. The price of the cars they sell would never qualify for traditional financing because they are all over priced wholesale vehicles. This is a dealership you want to run from. They are ripping off the people in the community they do business in. Do not be fooled by their name, they are NOT an outlet as many of us understand to be a discount. Do not sit back if you are a victim of Car Outlet, and reach out to the following: The Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB), the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), The Attorney General (AG) for your state, and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). The more complaints and negative attention a business like this gets, the sooner they will be put out of business.

Marshall Dyson Dec 30, 2015

They are scammers and they will sell you a death trap. They need a class action law suit against them for selling defective cars and overpricing. Auto fraud!!!

• Hello. My name is Ashley Henderson and I reside in Hammond, IN. On Saturday, September 20, 2014, I purchased a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe from Car Outlet located at 2629 N. Cicero in Chicago. During the process of the purchase, I provided my salesman (Oscar Loya) with all of the necessary documents needed for me to drive off with the vehicle (check stubs, 2 pieces of mail, valid driver’s license, proof of full coverage auto insurance, etc.). I was informed that my first car note will be due on October 20th and that every monthly car payment will be due on the 20th of every month in the amount of $373.51 to Total Finance, in which I understood. I was also informed that I would be receiving a welcoming letter/statement with information in there as far as my balance, the website information to make my payments online, etc., (which I called Car Outlet about twice because I have yet to receive anything in the mail from them). So fast forward, I went to Total Finance on Friday, October 17, 2014 to make my first payment, 3 days prior to the due date. The lady that was assisting me with my payment was named Marta and she was having a hard time finding me in the system. She couldn’t find me with my name, address, or SSN. So she went on ahead and created an account for me so that she could take the payment. I paid her $373.51 in cash and I was given a receipt, in which I have attached to this email. On Thursday morning, October 30, 2014, I walked outside at 5:30am with my 2 children to drop them off and head to work and saw that my vehicle was gone! It NEVER came to my mind that my car was repossessed because I made my payment early. So called 911 and was informed by the Hammond Police Department that my vehicle had been repossessed. So I immediately called my supervisor to let him know that I would not be able to work that day. I called Total Finance at 9:00am once they opened and was transferred to Joel Lebron (Finance Manager) and left him a message. A couple of hours went by as I waited for a returned phone call and I decided to call back and actually was able to speak to Mr. Lebron. I was beyond livid as I explained to him what was going on. So he puts me on hold for 10 minutes to investigate and gets back on the phone telling me a series of things that didn’t make any since. First, he tells me that what happened was that I didn’t have an account on file because my paperwork was never processed into the system from the day I purchased the vehicle (which I figured that on the day I went to make my first payment and Marta couldn’t find me in the system). Next he says that it shows in the account that I was 7 days late on my payment. How does it show in the account that I was 7 days late if he had just said that I didn’t have an account on file due to my paperwork not being processed? And that was still a lie because I made my payment 3 days prior to the due date. There’s a 9 day grace period with them from the actual due date so even IF I was 7 days late, the payment would have still been made within the 9 day grace period which STILL would have made the repossession unnecessary. Then he says that my paperwork was never processed because they were missing information such as proof of address and proof of insurance. But those 2 documents are a REQUIREMENT and IF I didn’t supply them with those documents, then I should have never been able to drive off of the lot with a car. And if they didn’t have proof of address, then how did they know where to come get the car from? Joel was trying to pin this on me but was getting caught in his lies. Then he tries to find me by my name, address and SSN and still couldn’t find me. He then asked me to read off to him the receipt number off of the receipt I received from the first payment I made, in which I did (Receipt# 20141017942088MR-OT). As soon as I gave him the receipt number, he puts me on hold for about 5 minutes, then gets back on the phone stating that he found my payment. He then started talking about how he was going to work to try to get me my vehicle back that evening. I am also a student and I attend Rasmussen College, and not only did I miss a full day of work, but my children missed school for that day, and I missed my midterm & my classes for that evening. Joel told me that he would call me back while he takes care of this matter. I then called my parents and updated them on what was going on and they were livid!!! My mom suggested to me that I should see if Joel would compromise & Car Outlet/Total Finance cover my November payment as a courtesy to me for the inconvenience that they’ve caused me, while my dad suggested that I take legal action and file a small claims lawsuit and contact an attorney to see what my options are. I took my mom’s advice because that seemed like more of a simpler route. So when Joel called me back to let me know that he was still working on things, I suggested my mom’s idea to him. I asked him if they can cover my November payment as a courtesy to me for the inconvenience they caused and he said “no”. He stated that they already have to cough up the money to get my car out of the pound and back to me. He threw that in my face 3 times! Well duh!!! You HAVE to do that because the repo was YOUR screw up in the first place!!! You getting my car out of the pound is no favor to me!!! You had to do that because you wrongfully repossessed my vehicle! It wasn’t like I asked them for 6 months worth of payments. All I asked for was 1 payment because I’m not going to see a full check with the first check I get in November because of the day that I had to take off of work due to their screw up!!! So they have the nerve to still want a full payment for November but I’m not going to see a full check!!! Any other finance company (Capital One, GM, etc.) would have had the decency to at least offer that one month! This small, rinky dink finance company is full of crap and I feel like their penalizing me for their staff not properly maintaining their company’s book keeping. My vehicle was dropped off to me that night at about 6:00pm, but I’ve been on edge ever since, jumping out of my sleep twice every night running to the window because I’m fearing that me vehicle is gone. And how do I know that this isn’t going to happen again with them? I’ve only had the vehicle 1 month and they’ve already wrongfully repossessed it.

• Da
    David2203 Nov 15, 2014

The service is sucks, pls don't go to this dealer, bad service and the cars are a piece of junk, 3 months driving the car and already have to pay 300 dollars to get it fix, the cars are not good at all the one I get is 2012 and already is falling a part but I still have to pay the them car, if you have the chance to look at other dealers pls do, car outlet is not a good one the prices and service are suck

• Gg
    GG123 Feb 11, 2013

Car outlet is nothing but scammers they sold me a bad car, that from the first month had mechanical problems and that were supposed to be covered by warranty. First of all their sales rep are full of BS at first they r very nice and polite and after a problem araisies they are no where to be found. Their finance company is also full of BS. They rip people off with huge APR's. Total Seguro also owned by them is nothing but a scam, they sell u an isurance but when it comes to paying for your claim they run away and put an excuse for every lil detail.
    Do not buy from these ppl!!!

• Al
    Alberto Cervantes Jun 11, 2012

Gracias por su apoyo a nuestro equipo

Jona Ruiz Jun 11, 2012

Gracias a Car outlet, por su patrocinio y pronto los apoyaremos de la misma manera como lo han hecho ustedes. una vez mas gracias.

Jona Ruiz Jun 11, 2012

Hi, Thank you for supporting my team.