Car Audio Giants Logo

Car Audio Giants

Having problems with Car Audio Giants?

327 East Redlands Blvd.
San Bernardino, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Car Audio Giants.

Complaints & Reviews

Car Audio GiantsKenwood dnn 991 navigation receiver

Purchased from them for $1248 on october 30, 2014. The led's on the control buttons started failing in may 2015. The buttons themselves started failing in september 2016. The unit was returned to car audio giants with proper authorization from them in october 2016 and received by them on october 24, 2016. Not meaningful status information was available on the repair until december 20, 2016 at which point I was told warranty service was refused because of physical damage to the unit. (The unit was packed in extra heavy cardboard with 1" tubular bubble wrap around it). No damage was noted up on receipt by them. As of january 9, 2017, I have not received the unit back despite sending them a return ups shipping label. Complaints have been filed with the bbb and the federal trade commission. I am an attorney considering a federal class action against the company for breach of warranty. If anyone else has warranty problems with car audio giants, please contact michael keller at [protected]@kellerls.com or [protected]. I'd love to talk to you.

Car Audio GiantsKenwood Car Stereo DNX570HD

I bought this through Car Audio Giants almost three years ago (2013). The GPS feature stopped working. I sent it to them. Still under their warranty. That was eight weeks ago. They never called. I have started calling them. They say that they shipped it to Kenwood for Repair. They don't know when I'll get a repaired system or a new one. They have promised that if it cannot be repaired it will be replaced with a new one. My item number with them is [protected].

• Se
        SergioZamb Dec 22, 2015

They are good at selling and making sure you get your merchandise on time, but, communication and warranty issues, they are indifferent to it, and, they don't have a clue where te merchandise is when you inquire about your equipment, and they give you excuses far from reality, that you can tell without any doubt that they are lying their teeth out.

Caraudiogiants.comImpossible to reach the staff and their delivery system was bad

I bought car stereo from the company www.caraudiogiants.com. The rep told me that I would get the order until the Christmas and I waited, but nothing was delivered. I tried to call the customer services, but no one took the phone. I left the messages, but no one called me back. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

Caraudiogiants.comTheir warranty was fake and they wanted only my money

I bought car audio from www.caraudiogiants.com. They provided my order on time as well as the seller gave me the warranty, but after 4 weeks the audio stopped to work. So I hoped to use the warranty and repaired it, but these scammers refused and told me that the damage was serious and I would need to pay more. They lied and only wanted my money. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices