Captain Mike's Newport Day SailSunset Cruise misrepresented

S

I charted a 2 hour "Sunset Cruise" that turned out bad. After waiting at the dock for over 30 minutes, after calling him, Captain Mike sailed into the dock and informed us that he couldn't start his motor. Upon inspection of his cabin that was trashed out, my wife inquired about the bathroom only to be told that the head was not functioning. This was the last straw for my crew of 3. Captain Mike refused a full refund and only after much complaining agreed to refund half of the $200 charter fee. To avoid a total loss, I agreed to go. During the 2 hour cruise I was offered a bag of peanuts and some trail mix. There was no ice or water on board. INSPECT THIS BOAT BEFORE PAYING FOR A CHARTER. Otherwise you'll probably be as disappointed as I was.