Closed

[Resolved] Captain D's / service

Wg Feb 24, 2019 Review updated:

On February 24, 2019 around 7:40 P.M. my wife and I visited the Captain D's on Davis Dr., Warner Robins, GA. I placed an order in the drive-thru for 1 Captains Giant Fish sandwich. I ask for cheese only, no tarter sauce. We waited in line for close to 20 minutes. When we got to the window the girl ask if I wanted it plain and I repeated that I wanted no tarter cheese only. She hollered up to the cook to add a piece of cheese. 15 minutes after leaving I opened the bag and saw a handful of lettuce thrown into the bag and the sandwich that was in a styrofoam box had no cheese. I get that they may have forgot to add cheese to the sandwich, but why was lettuce thrown into the bag on top of my order?? The sandwich was not ate and we will not visit this location again nor will we recommend it to family or friends.

TICKET INFO : Captain D's # 3805 - order # 0263 - name on ticket : Shinika - guest # 11-time on ticket 20: 06 date :2/24/19 - order total $4.27

Captain D's
Captain D's

• Resolution statement

• Captain D's Customer Care's Response, Mar 01, 2019

Hello, Thank you for contacting Captain D's. It appears we did receive your complaint on our website. Someone from our management team will reach out to you!

Comments

• Be
      24th of Feb, 2019

When you do not know when to use "ask" verses "asked" which even a small child would know, you have no right calling grown women girls. You did not state that you did not want lettuce so what is the complaint about the lettuce. Your complaint is childish and yet you call adult women girls.

25th of Feb, 2019

@BEnchboy Can you read ? There was lettuce thrown inside of the bag that the sandwich was in

25th of Feb, 2019

@Samantha999 I don't need reading lessons from someone that has poor grammar. Your sentence should end with a period.Still this is a stupid thing to complain about when there are people starving. I guess you did not read that part. Maybe it is you that cannot read. Grow up child.

25th of Feb, 2019

@Samantha999 Woah, Samantha. You just sent me a private message saying that your father sexually abused you and you hate men and that is why you were rude to me. I can understand how you feel betrayed, but just because daddy sexually abused you does not mean you have to be rude to all men.

25th of Feb, 2019

@Samantha999 Also this person does not know the difference between as and asked, so maybe they did not state what happened properly. This person does not know the difference between women and girl. Can we really take them seriously.

@BEnchboy I pity you .

25th of Feb, 2019

@Samantha999 You are the one that told me that you were sexually abused by your father. It is you who should be pitied. I am sorry I was rough on you. But if your father really did sexually abuse you get help. Seek counselling. No need to be rude to all men because he sexually abused you. No need to be rude because I pointed out our own reading and grammar mistakes. I am sorry your father violated our trust but no need to be rude to others about it.

26th of Feb, 2019

@BEnchboy Mr., Internet troll / grammer police, You are a retard .

• Mr
      26th of Feb, 2019

@Samantha999 Obviously, you don't know how to read.

Period at the end of the sentence.

26th of Feb, 2019

@Mrs Bean I agree. She tells me that daddy rapes her and I am the one to be pitied.

• Ru
      28th of Feb, 2019

@Samantha999 Why are you sending me privates messages about how you rape disabled kids because they cannot talk and report the abuse? Also telling a person off is not trolling. By claiming this you are a liar. Mommy needs to give you a good slap across the face and take away your internet. Also the whole point of correcting someone's grammar is that the person who has bad grammar is calling other people kids and stupid. If you were not an idiot yourself you would know this. Maybe you should learn how to comprehend simple English before insulting others.

• Mi
      25th of Feb, 2019

Captain D's is trash food and I am not surprised to hear some employee just randomly threw lettuce in the bag. The town of Warner Robins itself is a virtual cesspool of trash.

• Mr
      26th of Feb, 2019

@Mike EV Um... This is a fish place. WHY you ordering a sandwich???