Captain D'schicken meal

I ordered a 4 piece chicken dinner with slaw french fries. I had it delivered to my home and when I received my chicken was so hard and dry it was a non-edible I only got about eight french fries, I took my hush puppies look like somebody had taken a bite out of them. I called the store spoke to the manager and his attitude was horrible he didn't act like you cared never apologized. If I was manager of a restaurant and somebody called me and complained and said that my food look like it's been eaten I believe I can do more than just say we'll come by anytime and tell them you talked to me and get you another meal. I don't want another male I'll never eat there again I want my money back with my delivery charge and tip this four piece chicken dinner was $22 and it wasn't worth $2 if this is the kind of businesses you allowed to operate I'm surprised you still have any stores open

• Updated by Kay baggett, Oct 05, 2019

By the way I do not appreciate you calling me a liar! Sorry food sorry management just plain sorry

• Updated by Kay baggett, Oct 05, 2019

I'm posting this response on social media and see how your customers feel about how you talk to them

• Updated by Kay baggett, Oct 05, 2019

I did not do the above response

• Captain D's Customer Care's Response, Oct 08, 2019

Hello, Thank you for contacting Captain D's. Can you send your complaint with contact information to https://contact.captainds.com and someone from our management team will reach out to you?

Ka
Oct 05, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 05, 2019

“meal. I don't want another male ” so you ordered a male for dinner?

• Ka

@SubSquirrel Typo

@Kay baggett Really?

•   Oct 05, 2019

Post it on social media for what? You posted on a consumer complaint board and viewers commented about your post. You don’t like the responses? Tough noogies.

• Ky
      Oct 05, 2019

Also the manager said that this is fifth time i claimed the same thing. I guess I am going to have to try this elsewhere. Okay I admit that I lied.

•   Oct 06, 2019

so you are blaming the manager and his attitude when you cant even be bothered to leave your house to get your order????

really????

enjoy your stint on my 600lb life.

•   Oct 06, 2019

Four pieces of chicken and fries and slaw for $22. Assuming that they were breasts, then you got a good deal. But calling instead of returning the food was lazy and proof wasn’t shown.