Capitec Banknegligence

M

Sunday 17th, I went to new germany branch to withdraw money, my card was jammed and 5000 was withdrawn from my account, I called help line for the card to be closed I gave my identity document of which I feel that the consultant took his time assisting, while answering all his questions the money was withdrawn.

Monday 18th, I went to the branch, of which it was not helpful instead I was told making phone calls gives time for thief don't you have internet banking off which you could have stopped your card yourself.

Crime it is high and as customers we do our level best to safe guard our money, the branch doesn't have security on sunday, making it easy for people to be robbed, at the branch I was not even told that I will get my money back just that investigation will be conducted

Also upon panic one is not sober minded, negligence towards customers money needs serious attends,