The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Capital Solutionsscam on credit card

I am getting 29.95 taken out of my debit account. I did not agree to this. They sent me forms to fill out, i did not fill them out. They took another 29.95 out on Sept.9.2009. I was very upset. I wrote a letter saying i was not going along with this type of scam. I have not heard anything from them, and they keep taking the 29.95 out of my account. The address: Capital Solutions, 424 East Central Boulevard, #379, Orlando, Florida 32801. Please help me stop this. My name is ALice Gehman, 1515 Woodcrest lane, Harrisburg, Penna. 17112.


  • St
    Steven Burnett Sep 25, 2016
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer

    Does this company have a toll free number of [protected]? Has anyone spoken to representatives of this place that sound Hindi (India)? Has anyone spoke to representatives by the name of Paul Rogers, Steve Smith, John or Lisa? The company first claimed to be operating out of a mall. Further investigation revealed that the mall was actually a hotel.

    0 Votes
  • Ph
    philips/minerva Oct 04, 2009

    Same issue - 3 months of charges to bank account, no response, no decrease of interest percentage on any credit card, Planning to stop payment on account come Monday Morning.
    Major concern --- someone out there has all my information... Fell into the trap 3 years ago too-talk about dumb! cost that time was $890.00 on a credit card. Solution company went out of business --- new company to pick up did not honor credit that was verbal refund agreement. Word to those who will listen, Just Hang Up Don't say No --- these companies do not understand "no" and if - like me -- you do the work ---- you pay the rest of your life.
    No one has the $$ to throw away to these companies ----No one should have the right to scam
    Anyone interested in a class action suit? I am legal issue challenged but someone who knows - please step up on our behalf. thanks dlphillips/Minerva, Ohio

    0 Votes
  • Mw
    mwolfe31 Sep 20, 2009

    I'ne had the same problem. I actual found a way to get ahold of a person after the message start dial 239, or 240, 243, any combination of the 230's to 240's will get you to a different person. the problem is you have to scam them back tell them your tring to find out how to fill your forms out. I spoke to a cyinta barker or baker. They will tell you that department you want and try to conect you. Once they locate your file ask them for your conformation number if you don't already have it. The tell them to cancel your product. you are not happy with the result or you decided to just pay it off with a loan. they will agree and give you another comformation number. This is a start I did this however I will be calling them again because it still took it out of my account this month. Looks like I will be doing what romau402 did above.

    Good luck and I hope someone get these ### shut down for good.

    0 Votes
  • Ro
    Roma Ferguson Sep 11, 2009

    Have had the same thing happen to me. I put a stop on the withdrawl from my account. It cost a fee of course but it will be a one time fee. I also did not fill out any papers. I have been trying to talk with them as well, I just get an answering system.

    0 Votes
  • Dh
    d hallett Sep 10, 2009

    D Hallett Jamestown New York same problem.

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions



    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.