Capital Funding AllianceFraud and scam

I cant believe it happened to me. I was in need of a loan to consolidate debt. I ran across a Company called Capital Funding Alliance. I filled out an application and was e-mail about my loan being approved. In order to get the loan I either had to come up with collateral a co signer or the first 4 payments of the loan, of course I picked the last one. I was to send money Western Union for the first four installments and I did. I was feeling leery after I it was sent so I checked web sites about Fraud in Canada and of course this turned out to be a scam. So now I am battling with my credit card company that was used to send the money.
Watch out folks DO NOT BECOME A VICTIM OF THIS FRAUD.

Whats even funnier now is that the Credit card company is not concerned as neither was Western Union.

• Wv
    wvc Jul 15, 2012

We were scammed by a company called Alliance Capital Funds on line. We found them under Jumbo CD's. If anyone else has been scammed by this company, please post. The FBI will not take a case under 1 million. We were scammed out of half of that and are in search for others who were taken.