Candycoateddoxie.comThis website is a fraud they sell pups but do not send them to you

I

This website is a fraud they sell pups but do not send them to you. I have spoke to several breeders that have dealt with them and they have been conned. Had to go to Missourri BBB and report them this a a unlicesened puppy mill.

More Candycoateddoxie.com Complaints & Reviews

• Rn
    RN Renee Feb 08, 2013

I Bought a dog from this breeder and am VERY happy. My puppy is very happy, healthy, intelligent and beautiful! I had some problems receiving the puppy but after I got her I understood why. The breeder, Abigale, was worried about sending her via plane or van because the weather was so cold. She was worried about her traveling and possibility of getting sick. Her husband personally drove a 6 hour round trip to deliver her to me. I can't say enough good about her. My puppy is only 1.5 pounds and the Vet said Abigale's concerns were very reasonable. She always kept in contact with me even sending pictures when I requested. I would recommend this breeder to anyone looking for a puppy that is well socialized and healthy. ~ I love my MiKi!~ Renee

• La
    Laura Jayne Craig Sep 14, 2014

I was scammed by Abigale Whatley of candycoateddoxie. She took my money, gave excuse after excuse, I never did get my puppies or my money back. I am devastated that a woman like this can just get away with puppy farming, scamming honest people and selling sick dogs. She is F rated and has had a whole catalogue of complaints about her.
    I live in England, she knew all the procedures puppies had to go through to come over here, she sounded honest and reputable when I phoned her from England to see when my puppies were coming.
    I have taken on a lawyer to try and get this matter dealt with and Abigale promised to give me a full refund. That was back in May 2014, I have not received a penny back from her.
    She ignore all my emails, she ignores my solicitors instructions.
    PLEASE feel free to email me for more information about this awful woman. We need to get her stopped. I hate to think what is going on behind closed doors for all those poor little dogs. [email protected]
    Yours sincerely Laura Craig.

• Ka
    Katherine Nicholson Aug 18, 2015

I was scammed by Abigail Whatley I bought a German Shepherd puppy from her back in March when the puppy turned 8 weeks old she told me that the puppy had health issues and asked if I would like to exchange for another German shepherd that was not quite ready to go yet because he was not 8 weeks old when he finally turned 8 weeks old she said she was sending him to me that Monday so I called to see if he had been picked up yet by her shipper I got no answer on the phone so I emailed her still received no answer. On Thursday her husband Jim answered the phone and I asked if my pup was on his way his reply was what puppy? No puppies were picked up. He said Abigail friend passed away and he would have her call me about the puppy. A week passed and still no replies no emails and no calls I called left emails and no replies back . another week passed and she said she would sell my puppy that I have been waiting for and return my money. Here it is almost the end of August now and no puppy and no refund I paid for the puppy plus the shipping I paid for to get him here to me The puppy was born on April 26 my moms birthday which made the puppy even more special to me. My mom passed away two years ago .I would send pictures of the puppy but she would not even send me pictures that were current of him this women is a crook and needs to be stopped. also she is a puppy mill she breeds several different pups now and in Missouri you are suppose to be licensed and she is not

lied2overandover Apr 25, 2016

this is my advice if she tells u your dog died
    she boarded mine for yrs and then told me they all died at the ripe old age of 5! all froze to death. before that many mysterious unexplainable deaths. i was lied to decieved and when i called the sherriff threatened. Jim himself told me he was going to kill my last dog while Abbie told me she was going to steal MY puppies from My last dog there...what an eye opener. My photos were used to sell dogs that she did not have. I lost thousands of dollars! she claimed she shouldnt compensate me because 60 of her dogs froze to death too...! this is why Mo is the puppymill capital of the world. Never buy a Mo pup again.. I hear she also did this to a woman with G shepherds too. I am hiring an attorney. she is licensed but we can change that really quick. this is fraud and abuse

Lied to anonymous May 04, 2016

I know for a fact as a former business woman with Abbie that all negative comments are true and Jim would never drive 6 hours that's a fake review she asked probably her daughter who is an RN to write. I have personal knowledge of the German shepherds she sold the same ones to many people I was told so not everyone got a pup but they all paid!

Lied to anonymous May 28, 2016

Abbie whatley is a fraud. the Renee comment is BS damage control here is proof where she states she allowed a bunch of dogs to die and yet MO does nothing. we need to demand justice

Comments

Lied to anonymous May 31, 2016

this woman is a nutcase.she needs to bein jail

• Ro
    Robin Reid Oct 15, 2016

I'm a victim of her fraud as well.

Lied to anonymous Jan 14, 2017

these people are sick and need to be shut down..

• Na
    Nanainbfb May 20, 2017

I am glad I found this site before I bought a Pekingese from her. WOW! What an eye opener. How is she allowed to stay in business? Her dogs froze to death? Are you kidding me? My dogs are not allowed outside long enough to freeze under any circumstances! I really hope I misread the number of "60" animals. I was planning to drive over to pick up a pup considering we are within a few hours of her. Now I will look elsewhere for a Pekingese pup. Have attempted to adopt Pekingese from rescues, but most rescue organizations want the adopting family to live in closer proximity to them. Have adopted two dogs in the past when we lived elsewhere, but our current local shelter never has Pekingese. They do have an abundance of larger dogs. Alas, I am a confirmed pekingese lover. We have had Pekingese/Shih Tzu mixes which are lovable and currently have a Pekingese/Pomeranian mix. (Never again will I do a Pomeranian mixed with any other kind or purebred.) She is cute, but no where near as calm in personality as most Pekingese. Anyway, I am glad I found this site. Thanks to all of you for your feedback.