Candycoateddoxie.com Logo

Candycoateddoxie.com

Having problems with Candycoateddoxie.com?

N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Candycoateddoxie.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Candycoateddoxie.comI can't get deposit back

I ordered puppy from the website www.candycoateddoxie.com. After that I paid deposit in amount of $500. I asked them to provide pics, but they tipped toed and provided fake promises. Finally, I told them to cancel everything and return my money back, but these jerks simply started to avoid me. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Candycoateddoxie.com — This website is a fraud they sell pups but do not send them to you

This website is a fraud they sell pups but do not send them to you. I have spoke to several breeders that...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices