Candy Mold Central Logo

Candy Mold Central

Having problems with Candy Mold Central?

Candy Mold Central reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 30, 2009. The latest review rudest customer service EVER! was posted on Sep 7, 2010. The latest complaint rudest customer service EVER! was resolved on Sep 07, 2010. Candy Mold Central has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews. Candy Mold Central has resolved 5 complaints.

Candy Mold Central Customer Service Contacts

207 E Third
Gridley, Illinois

Candy Mold Central Complaints & Reviews

Candy Mold Centralrudest customer service EVER!

i ordered some molds and recieved them no problem. however, when i called to ask a question about the mold - as what i received was not exactly what was listed on their website - the man that answered the call immediately told me i was wrong. he said there was no way i was telling the truth. after trying to get a single word in - this man would not let me get a word in edge wise - i interjected that he was acting like an A$$. his response to me was 'You're a [censored]. Go F$ck your self [protected]@re" and promptly hung up on me.

after calling back several times to try to get a managers/owners name or info - this man picking up the phone and immediately hanging up on me everytime.

never, in my life have i been this disrespected. i would urge everyone to never purchase anything from this company EVER!!! you're better off looking elsewhere as these people do not care at all about their customer...

• Er
      Eric @ Sweet Treat Supply Sep 24, 2013

New Ownership at Candy Mold Central and Cakes 'n Things. No reason to dispute any of the many postings found about the former owners, as I too had dealings with the late Mr. Smith. SweetTreatSupply.com is our new business. No former employees remain. You will be treated with honesty and respect when dealing with us. We are still adding items to our web site and carry an expanded variety of products. If you can't find it on-line, contact us and we can probably get it for you. We want the opportunity to prove ourselves. Sweet Treat Supply your Candy Making and Cake Decorating Superstore. Let's Party!

Candy Mold CentralRUDE SERVICE!

VERY RUDE SERVICE!!! I ordered online from Canada, to have the items sent to my parents in Florida in order to save on shipping. The website had no issue with taking the information - Canadian order with US shipping address. All was fine until I received an email notice that the order was cancelled.
    When I called to find out why, the gentleman was very curt before I even opened my mouth. He then explained very curtly & before I could ask any more questions proceeded to slam the receiver down in my ear.
    I subsequently found another website to order from, but as the man answered the phone with a different name than the website I originally ordered from, I phoned back to make sure it wasn't the same guy with another website. He hung up on me again!
    Don't order from here .. wish I'd have checked the reviews before trying ... now I'm trying to get my blood pressure back to normal!
    I'm going to call back to tell him about this site though ... maybe make him even MORE miserable!!! hehehehehehe ... sorry to anyone else who has to talk to this sorry excuse for customer service!

Candy Mold CentralCANCELLED ORDER

I ordered some candy molds from this business in the past, however my bank is stating transaction paid. I contacted the company by email and the owner stated "I NEED TO EDUCATE MYSELF ON DEBIT/CREDIT" as well as what "DECLINE" means. I emailed the business back and explained to him that I was the client and I should not be treated in this manner. He/she replied stating "I WAS NOT A CLIENT I WAS SOMEONE LOOKING TO PURCHASE THEIR MERCHANDISE" also he/she went on to state "THEY DO NOT KNOW ME FROM BOO!" What type of MADNESS is this? Who treats customers in this manner? I emailed back and explained I would NEVER purchase from them again. He/She stated they were gonna "DEACTIVATE" my account. I replied GOOD because they would NEVER see that information again!
      i would never PURCHASE anything FROM THIS COMPANY again. If I were you I would not ourchase either. THESE ARE SOME VERY RUDE PEOPLE/PERSON. This is TOTALLY unqaceeptable.

Candy Mold CentralCustomer Service

I called customer service today to report that one of my plastic candy molds was warped and therefore I could not use it. The guy on the phone was rude and told me when they left there that there wasn't anything wrong with them that it must have been damaged in shipment. I told him that there was no box damage, but before I could get another word out he started to get loud and said he didn't have to listen to my criticism (huh?)... I calmly explained that I only wanted to tell him ... and then he cut me off ... I said, hey ... wait ... I just ... can you at least let me speak??? He said, there is nothing on God's green earth that says that I have to be nice to you. WHAT?!?!?

I've never heard of such a thing coming from someone on the phone. I was appalled. I was trying to calm him down saying ... hey wait a minute ... he said, I am crediting your credit card $1.99...have a good day and hung up on me!!

I was stunned! Never, ever have I been treated like this. I never raised my voice...heck!...I never had the chance!!!

Then, to top it off I received a confirming email for the credit and the jerk deactivated my account and the reason...get this...critical and beligerant!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY...TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL.

When I tried to call back to speak with a manager, I discovered that he was one of the owners and he slammed the phone down!!! Holy cow!! This is one for the records!!

Candy Mold Central — Company owner told me to go f*ck myself

DO NOT SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY. I ordered $20 worth of molds. I had a missed call and called it back. The...