Complaints & Reviews

stole $5000

Johnny reynolds loaned candalee parker $5000 4/2010 to be paid in 60 days. No payments have been made... She ripped him off

stole $5000

annettekaye Jan 26, 2015

Candalee ripped off $5000 from johnny reynolds 4/2010 no payments have been made

CandaLee Parker Nov 26, 2017

@annettekaye Johnny Reynolds "ripped off" Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Parker and to date, no payments have been made.

Harassment Lawsuit Mar 30, 2019

@annettekaye PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to read through all of these posts before making a judgment about my family and I. This originator of this site is suppose to have taken it down per court order.

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Apr 22, 2019

@annettekaye We sued #AnnetteKaye Bedwell in a court of law for defamation, harassment, and slander. She was found guilty and owes the court $45K. As of 04/22/2019, she has not made payment.

Harassment Lawsuit Apr 02, 2020

@annettekaye No MONIES WERE STOLEN. WE ARE OWED MONIES AS WELL AS $42K JUDGEMENT ORDERED BY THE IDAHO COURT FROM THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS COMPLAINT FOR DEFAMATION, SLANDER, AND HARASSMENT.

annettekaye Jan 26, 2015

Stole $5000 from johnny reynolds 4/2010

CandaLee Parker Nov 26, 2017

@annettekaye Johnny Reynolds and supposed wife (she claimed at the time), AnnetteKaye Casady "ripped off" and "straight up stole" from Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Parker. No payments have been made to date.

Harassment Lawsuit Jan 28, 2015

Double j boomloading 509 750-0037
    United states
    Annettekaye herreid kruse casady reynolds (husband johnny ray reynolds) is trying to extort our family for $5000 for a debt that she alleges to be hers. her blackmail tactics include character assassination via internet, trespassing on private properties and threatening family members with verbal and physical harm. she receives ss disability payments for mental illness while working for this company.

• So
    SoulTraySky Nov 11, 2017

@Harassment Lawsuit hallo about of my count

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 03, 2015

Annettekaye casady
    Shared publicly - 9:35 am
    #theft

Good job to search your name the first 5 entries are the complaint forums for the $5000 you stole and the first 3 pictures are the check to prove the theft... I love it when you act out and help me... good job you create yourself to be on pg1 of google for theft... by posting posting posting... you are the center of attention

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 03, 2015

Here is another great post by annette kaye casady reynolds showing intent and malicious harassment. it is her posts that are moving us to number 1 on google sites and is showing cyber bullying at its worst. this is a cold, cruel and vindictive woman who is, obviously, very unhappy with her life.

Annettekaye casady
    Shared publicly - 11:38 am

The responses to julie are priceless... everybody is out to get you huh it is never you responsible for you. everyone else creates you to be a victim. no one understands how wonderful and caring you are. they all overlook how perfect you treat people... blah blah no one that wins in court told the truth they me included are all the problem. poor poor you. thanks for involving me in your rebuttal that means it can be put in evidence with no problem... good job again I win because of you needing to get even with the people that sue you tada good day for me...

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 16, 2015

Here is another great post by annettekaye casady.. innocent people do not need to post or hide behind their lover's names!
    "2/15/15 johnny is right canda, you are never going to do the right thing, sad, and you wonder why he hates you, stolen is still stolen, you canda are a thief, and johnny ray is right about you. id's are still up and active."

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 17, 2015

Here are more threats:
    Here is another great post and we have faxed to ryan as I am sure he will want to know that his name is being used out there. and since she is 'owner"of double j boomloading (in her words and posted on the internet); this company will be held in liability as well. as far as hiding! hope! home in arizona; home in idaho; home in utah.. I am not hiding! annettekaye casady puts all of our addresses, employments and telephone numbers for all to see. after all, she posted on craigslist right where I work.."canda says "here is another great post by annettekaye casady.. innocent people do not need to post or hide behind their lover's names!" no one is hiding candalee parker except you
    Bullied in queen creek az is not your name and you are in idaho hiding from embezzling money from ryan. my name is annettekaye johnny is his name and he can have any opinion he wants, no one is hiding from anyone no need we live a good honest pay our bills don't embezzle money life. stop emailing us stop being a freak and stop copying this profile that you and your alias are blocked from. "

Harassment Lawsuit Mar 30, 2019

@Harassment Lawsuit According to court documents and blog written by AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell, she professed to her loss of children in a custody battle due to mental issues. I have not been married 5 times. As usual, AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell exaggerates to make people pity her and convenient leaves out facts unique to her. There is no need to defend lies if a person does not lie. She has had affairs and from reputable source is still having one with a man in Washington State. I have been married more than 20 years to one man caring for him, even at this time and for more than three years because of a devastating illness, sole support of my family with two employments, and not living off of the government, I pay for private health/dental/vision insurance, and not accepting food stamps. She cannot make this claim. The court has documents of her professing her love even during the year living with her current husband and in the months after. She admitted to such in Google Plus posts that were given to our attorney. She even claimed to be married to this man when she was not. These documents are in public court record. We have names of person that she stole from. There is a permanent injunction against her which is public record and we are moving forward in violations. The court has not received 350, 000 documents of harassment against and the the court threw out her claims of such. Her identity has not been stolen. She has not proved financial or emotional loss. She has forwarded private information such as HIPPA reports, social security numbers, addresses, employment information all over the United States. These violations have been forwarded to legal entities in the past week. She lists all legal authorities in different jurisdictions but failed to add she is listed in those jurisdictions as well. She had children born outside of marriage yet condemns my son. Children were never removed from me; I never lost custody, and I have relationships with all of them. Her property owners contacted us as well as a sister in regards to her lawsuit and settlement. She and God knows what she has done. We are grateful for her harassment in our lives as it has made us strong, courageous, and careful in negotiations with other persons. She owes $25, 000 to us that I am sure we will never collect yet is so concerned about collecting monies from us on others' behalf, even if they are not valid debts. She owes our attorney $21, 000K. She does not consider that there are two sides to a story. But misery loves company and she needs an army to help her accomplish her evil. She cannot prove facts (she she has written) yet lists all over the internet as fact making her a cyber bully, a stalker, and if she looks really hard, I am sure she will find the properties she is searching for. After all, we have movement forward from her and our lives are real. She may not have been in prison but she has been arrested and has been found guilty by a court of law for her unlawful actions. Of course, as a licensed minister she is "allowed" to make sure all other persons' sins are listed all over the internet. It must be convenient to have such a license. We are allowed to respond; it is our right and freedom.
    According to court documents and blog written by AnnetteKaye Bedwell, she professed to her loss of children in a custody battle due to mental issues.
    I have been married more than 20 years to one man caring for him,
    She is alleged to have stolen 1000s of dollars from an elderly man in her care by forging his checks on his accounts.
    She is not employed and she is not enrolled in pre-law courses as her websites profess.
    We receive no state aid I pay for private health/dental/vision insurance, and not accepting food stamps. She cannot make this claim.
    AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell and Brandon M Bedwell are now in the process of getting a divorce. At this time, AnnetteKaye Bedwell has purjured herself with the court in stating that she no longer lives in Idaho but is residing at her former residence in Lind, WA. These facts have been provided to the court and collection companies in attempting to collect the judgment court ordered against her.
    she has been arrested and has been found guilty by a court
    She claims to own 6 homes in 3 states in public posts and yet admitted to our attorney to she owns very little.
    She made fun of me for paying child support to my ex-husband and claims that she has no debt, yet owes $42, 000 in child support that is taken out of her medical disability.
    As on 07/21/2018, no monies have been paid on judgments owed the plaintiffs and these sites have not been taken down as ordered by the court.According to court documents and blog written by AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell, she professed to her loss of children in a custody battle due to mental issues. I have not been married 5 times. As usual, AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell exaggerates to make people pity her and convenient leaves out facts unique to her. There is no need to defend lies if a person does not lie. She has had affairs and from reputable source is still having one with a man in Washington State. I have been married more than 20 years to one man caring for him, even at this time and for more than three years because of a devastating illness, sole support of my family with two employments, and not living off of the government, I pay for private health/dental/vision insurance, and not accepting food stamps. She cannot make this claim. The court has documents of her professing her love even during the year living with her current husband and in the months after. She admitted to such in Google Plus posts that were given to our attorney. She even claimed to be married to this man when she was not. These documents are in public court record. We have names of person that she stole from. There is a permanent injunction against her which is public record and we are moving forward in violations. The court has not received 350, 000 documents of harassment against and the the court threw out her claims of such. Her identity has not been stolen. She has not proved financial or emotional loss. She has forwarded private information such as HIPPA reports, social security numbers, addresses, employment information all over the United States. These violations have been forwarded to legal entities in the past week. She lists all legal authorities in different jurisdictions but failed to add she is listed in those jurisdictions as well. She had children born outside of marriage yet condemns my son. Children were never removed from me; I never lost custody, and I have relationships with all of them. Her property owners contacted us as well as a sister in regards to her lawsuit and settlement. She and God knows what she has done. We are grateful for her harassment in our lives as it has made us strong, courageous, and careful in negotiations with other persons. She owes $25, 000 to us that I am sure we will never collect yet is so concerned about collecting monies from us on others' behalf, even if they are not valid debts. She owes our attorney $21, 000K. She does not consider that there are two sides to a story. But misery loves company and she needs an army to help her accomplish her evil. She cannot prove facts (she she has written) yet lists all over the internet as fact making her a cyber bully, a stalker, and if she looks really hard, I am sure she will find the properties she is searching for. After all, we have movement forward from her and our lives are real. She may not have been in prison but she has been arrested and has been found guilty by a court of law for her unlawful actions. Of course, as a licensed minister she is "allowed" to make sure all other persons' sins are listed all over the internet. It must be convenient to have such a license. We are allowed to respond; it is our right and freedom.

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 19, 2015

So sad she can't tell the truth!
    Stolen ids and social security numbers still active and being used by our bully and stalker. reported more this am to legal authorities. she refuses to delete the stolen identities and pay back the $23k that is owed to us! she should be ashamed of herself!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Oct 01, 2018

@Harassment Lawsuit ******** @annettekaye According to court documents and blog written by AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell, she professed to her loss of children in a custody battle due to mental issues. I have not been married 5 times. As usual, AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell exaggerates to make people pity her and convenient leaves out facts unique to her. There is no need to defend lies if a person does not lie. She has had affairs and from reputable source is still having one with a man in Washington State. I have been married more than 20 years to one man caring for him, even at this time and for more than three years because of a devastating illness, sole support of my family with two employments, and not living off of the government, I pay for private health/dental/vision insurance, and not accepting food stamps. She cannot make this claim. The court has documents of her professing her love even during the year living with her current husband and in the months after. She admitted to such in Google Plus posts that were given to our attorney. She even claimed to be married to this man when she was not. These documents are in public court record. We have names of person that she stole from. There is a permanent injunction against her which is public record and we are moving forward in violations. The court has not received 350, 000 documents of harassment against and the the court threw out her claims of such. Her identity has not been stolen. She has not proved financial or emotional loss. She has forwarded private information such as HIPPA reports, social security numbers, addresses, employment information all over the United States. These violations have been forwarded to legal entities in the past week. She lists all legal authorities in different jurisdictions but failed to add she is listed in those jurisdictions as well. She had children born outside of marriage yet condemns my son. Children were never removed from me; I never lost custody, and I have relationships with all of them. Her property owners contacted us as well as a sister in regards to her lawsuit and settlement. She and God knows what she has done. We are grateful for her harassment in our lives as it has made us strong, courageous, and careful in negotiations with other persons. She owes $25, 000 to us that I am sure we will never collect yet is so concerned about collecting monies from us on others' behalf, even if they are not valid debts. She owes our attorney $21, 000K. She does not consider that there are two sides to a story. But misery loves company and she needs an army to help her accomplish her evil. She cannot prove facts (she she has written) yet lists all over the internet as fact making her a cyber bully, a stalker, and if she looks really hard, I am sure she will find the properties she is searching for. After all, we have movement forward from her and our lives are real. She may not have been in prison but she has been arrested and has been found guilty by a court of law for her unlawful actions. Of course, as a licensed minister she is "allowed" to make sure all other persons' sins are listed all over the internet. It must be convenient to have such a license. We are allowed to respond; it is our right and freedom.

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 27, 2015

More great stuff.. I guess when you live on welfare; you can sit around all day and tease and taunt people! a great deposition question!
    "2/27/15 stolen stuff still stolen, id's are active, no payments received on the $5000, candalee parker must be too busy with next victim to do the right thing. I do wish her attorney or investigators would do their jobs, they are probably waiting to get paid... I wonder if in their investigation they found nsf checks and stop payment on checks? good deposition questions. "

Harassment Lawsuit Mar 03, 2015

More great stuff.. teasing and taunting gets really old..
    "3/3/15 stolen id's (johnny ray and annettekaye) still active, no law enforcement so far to investigate me, fbi still hasn't shown up, candalee parker still a thief and criminal, so no new news today. maybe tomorrow candalee parker will find time to be a responsible, worthy person, lol "

Harassment Lawsuit Mar 05, 2015

We find this post interesting as it is annettekaye casady who emailed every teacher/staff/board member at our school with her accusations. it was nice that she included her physical information, though.. all reported to the authorities!
    "3/5/15 stolen identity, still active, emails from candalee parker, a friend sent me threats from candalee parker, my profile (that candalee parker is blocked from) was copied by candalee parker, all in a day... candalee parker is a fan, she follows and promotes me everyday!!! good job candalee parker.

Harassment Lawsuit Mar 05, 2015

Please note: we do not email this person; she receives a notification when we post on this site! she cannot tell the truth; as usual and loves to play victim! interesting, we are not the emailing and calling our employments! try getting a real job and leave us alone!!
    "more email from candalee parker today... canda can you please control yourself... stay off this page you are blocked because I don't want you in my life... stop emailing us... we don't want anything to do with you... if you are at your school job do that job instead of bugging people in wa state... get a life grow up... stop yourself this mess is ugly and you are the one making the mess... "

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Feb 24, 2017

Please note that civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc has been filed and pending against annettekaye casady bedwell for her bad behavior and slander. any one involved with her has been placed with this lawsuit as well.

Harassment Lawsuit Jun 30, 2017

Please see attached.

• Bu
    Bullied in Idaho Sep 10, 2017

Updated on civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc against annettekaye casady bedwell and husband, brandon m bedwell: damages award has been granted to candalee & thomas g parker by the judge in bonneville county for defamation and slander which is written in these posts! now on to the next item to be asked for! harassment and stalking to be addressed next!

[email protected] Oct 08, 2017

• Th
    Thomas-CandaLee Parker Oct 14, 2017

Update on court case: Updated on civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc against annettekaye casady bedwell and husband, brandon m bedwell: damages award has been granted to candalee & thomas g parker by the judge in bonneville county for defamation and slander which is written in these posts!

• Bu
    Bullied in Idaho Oct 15, 2017

Civil idaho case cv2016-00d4844-oc against annettekaye casady bedwell. damages have been awarded to candalee parker and thomas gilbert parker in bonneville county, idaho falls, idaho, for defamation and slander against the plaintiffs. plaintiffs are represented by counselor sean coletti of http://www.hopkinsroden.com/the-firm. this firm has been instrumental taking the first case of its kind; internet bullying and defamation.

• Tg
    TGCLParker2016 Nov 06, 2017

Nov 6, 1:29 pm
    A good abuser always tries to dig at another the narcissistic abuser can not make the jump from doing this is abusive and look I just did that... that is the problem the narcissist can not see their personal behavior as black or white... name calling is wrong yet the narcissist uses it... hitting is wrong yet the narcissist justifies it... stealing is wrong yet the narcissist believes they deserve to steal the hard work of others... the narcissist can be shown in black and white their behavior and still it is ok for them to do exactly as they scream don't do that to me... the latest of my bully was to create a web page in my name... she literally took me to court because I had created a web page about her and screamed I am the victim... then she goes on to create a web sight called annettekaye bedwell... she tells the judge of the extreme emotional distress my web page caused her and then attempts to inflict that pain on me... well to her surprise it really doesn't effect me at all... everyone in the circle knows me and who I am and her little attempt to disgrace me is only a reflection of her narcissistic personality... and it creates more people to not trust her, even hate her... the narcissist can not help themselves... they have a mental illness that has a name and a definition. it is written in medical books and discussed by some of the greatest minds in the world. each and every time she acts out I ponder the disease she fights everyday. narcissists are obsessed with the lies they tell and the drama they cause for others. and my narcissist hangs in wait to see what lie I will expose next... and that is the fuel to her personality... she has to prove she is better but with lies she proves me right... she has to get the last word in... which shows I am the winner... she abuses daily and her bragging rights prove she is less than those she is abusing. I always check her and this week it was amazon that told me the truth... isbn numbers she published don't exist and the new book she just wrote and published is not in amazons library... amazon sells books so they do the seo work for their authors... even in interrogatories she refused to provide her hundreds of published materials... because they don't exist... it is extreme mental illness that creates her to need to lie, get the last word in, and create a person she is not. when will she quit??? when will she move on to positive points in life??? when will she not be obsessed with me??? according to medical findings she will never quit. her brain does not work in a world of right and wrong... her brain works to survive against all evil even when no evil exists. she is not capable of seeing life as a list of facts... but in all the caos she is correct in her deep belief that people don't like her... people don't trust her... people avoid her... people chat with each other about the abuses she has inflicted... people try to stay clear of her wrath... so even in extreme mental illness she is correct about those facts. today she said rotten things... she has a web sight in my name... and she has no published books or articles... and today johnny still loves me... respects me... chats for hours with me... plans dinner with me... teases my children... and holds me up during trying times... today my husband still adores me... my children still turn to me... my bills are paid... and her attorney wants to dismiss... because he finds this case dismiss able... not as winnable as he once thought it was... dismissed the papers attorneys use to quit... so johnny quit her, and now her attorney has asked to quit her... so do we yet have a winner??? yep we do but the narcissists mind can't comprehend it. as she reads this she will be mounting a new attack, a list of pity party favors, she will justify each and every thing I wrote, and her obsession will create her to act out... she will lash out at me with more lies and she will try to convince the world she is right and I am wrong... funny thing is all I have to do is tell the truth and her character is relieved. I always ask how long did it take for you to stalk my page??? 12:21 pst 11-6-2017 minutes from now her attack will go viral. sometimes it takes an hour. but never can she go a day without attacking me... her mental illness forces her to dig jab insult lie and stalk me.

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Nov 09, 2017

Violations to the preliminary injunction..

Summary judgment

Harassment Lawsuit Nov 10, 2017

Summary judgment against the defendant annettekaye casady bedwell

Preliminary injunction

CandaLee Parker Nov 25, 2017

Civil idaho case cv2016-00d4844-oc the idaho case did go as planned and is the first of its kind in defense and damages judgment against defamation and slander by mrs. annettekaye bedwell. a permanent injunction has been granted, damages, and mrs. bedwell's motions completely thrown out for lack of evidence. since mrs. bedwell is not suppose to mention my name or my husband's per the permanent injunction, this post will be brought to the attention of our attorney and the court. if you wish further information, please contact [email protected]

CandaLee Parker Jan 13, 2018

Thursday, january 11, 2018 the obsession grows but the need to find the truth should be foremost and not make up stories. this is a person who is being sued in idaho for not paying rent for nearly a year and destroying property.

while on her own vacation

hortense knew my grandson had passed away 11-9-2016 and she knew the date of the funeral 11-19-2016. while she was on vacation in organ she typed up and had notarized her affidavit for preliminary injunction. what kind of a woman is so attention starved that the day after a funeral for a 7 month old she types up an affidavit for any court proceeding. and directs her attorney to file and serve papers. and her needs were while on her own vacation. that is one sad way to live a life. the shocker to the whole mess is she had a son pass away, so if she was normal she would have known the pain in my family. narcissists don't feel for others, they have no empathy for human kind. at this point hortense had shown the "need for attention" at all costs many other times. the day my dog died, the pain of olga and olga and steven's daughter, while my mother was in hospice and after her death calling dr phil, so in hortense and i's relationship the reaction to my grandsons death didn't surprise anyone. steven and I talked on the phone the day I received the papers for preliminary injunction, and like with so many other things hortense does, steven and I rationalized it "was the other hortense" in my first letter to attorney for jones I told him about "the other hortense" steven is convinced that hortense has split personality along with narcissistic personality disorder. the loving; caring; caretaker; that was dedicated to her children; that takes care of her dying husband; that is honest; sincere; hard working; respectable; god fearing; temple worthy; and passionate, person she screams about on social media and in emails steven and I have never met, seen, or witnessed. when hortense's attorney told me she couldn't attend her mother-in-laws funeral because she was to upset about and dealing with the death of her son; I sent him the two obituaries, her son passed 3-20-2010 and her mother-in-law passed 9-20-2012 which is 55 months and he was fighting my request for a 30 day continuance because I "needed to behave like an attorney". only a terribly cold and callused person would feel that way, using a 55 month example to justify behavior. I am sure attorney for jones never read the two obituaries to make the connection. and it wasn't until I received his affidavit of fee's that I was made aware of how many attorneys were working on the case. i'm sure attorney for jones did not realize the 55 months when he typed in papers that hortense couldn't attend her mother-in-laws funeral because she was dealing with her sons death. yes, he put it in public court documents. it has now been a year and 2 month since my grandson passed. I am a fully functioning part of society and my family. the difference is I don't have an unexplained need for attention. yes, I still tear up, yes I visit his grave, and yes there were angels purchased for him for christmas, at times I still ask god why? but I get up everyday and do what needs done, take care of what needs taken care of, and support my husband through his devastating facts of life.

The person who is suing her contacted me via facebook in regards to the judgment order.

• Su
    Suzanne Palmer Jan 13, 2018

As I sit here and read all this jibberish, I have to wonder what she you people are, and who the hell with a life has tome for all this?
    Thankfully I have no idea who you are, but it is a shame that the courts if it is true, could waste their time on such child's play..
    I just happen to be sick and home in bed. started out entertaining myself with customer complaints and not even sure how I got here.. but my lord people.. grow up.. get your business off the internet.. no matter what for... you all are wrong.. just saying..

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jan 15, 2018

This is proof of the insanity that one person can do on the internet. there was no 350, 000 pages in evidence in our court case. this gives great validation to the exaggeration, fraud, and lies of this annettekaye casady bedwell. how sad she is.
    judge brown threw out all evidence (350, 000 pages) some proving mrs. jones perjury to the court

annettekaye bedwell
    Full name of party filing document

Mailing address (street or post office box)

City, state and zip code

509-989-xxxx
    Telephone

[email protected]
    Email address (if any)

In the district court for the seventh judicial district
    For the state of idaho, in and for the county of bonneville

Hortensegay jones, fred jones,
    plaintiff,
    vs.

Annettekaye casady,
    defendant.

Case no. court case #3

Brief as a matter of law
    Response to summary judgement

Brief as a matter of law response to summary judgement: affidavit of counsel in support of summary judgement affidavit of hortensegay jones 4/11/2017 and affidavit of fred jones 4/11/2017

1. dismissed with prejudice
    3/18/2014 mrs. jones was awarded her dismissed with prejudice. all documents before 3/18/2014; have been involved in and ruled on by the honorable judge herrod. maricopa county superior court case number cv2013-010016

Exhibit sjr 90 3/18/2014 case dismissed with predjudist

2. a two year staute of limitations

5-219. actions against officers, for penalties, on bonds, and for professional malpractice or for personal injuries. within two (2) years: the idaho statute of limitations for defamation is two years. this means that a plaintiff has two years from the time the alleged defamatory statement was made to file a cause of action against a defendant. this case was filed 9/6/2016 and served xxx so libel, slander, and defamation has a 2 year limit of liability which is 9/6/2014

3. defamatory statements fall into two categories:

Libel when it's written, and slander when it's spoken. regardless of which form it takes, in order to be successful in a defamation lawsuit a person must usually show that:
    1. a person made a statement; defendant has made statements
    2. the statement was published; defendant has published statements
    3. the statement caused injury; defendant has not caused any injury to plaintiffs proven
    4. the statement was false; and all statements made by defendant are true
    5. the statement didn't fall into a privileged category. defendant has only shared public or information received through freedom of information act nothing shared has been privileged.

4. affirmative defense
    Whether it's libel or slander, there are a variety defenses available to a defendant in a defamation case. one absolute defense to defamation is consent.
    If the plaintiff consented to the publication of defamatory information about him or her, the consent is a complete defense.

Plaintiff has given consent, in writing, or implied by re-publishing publicly, sharing publicly, contacting dr. phil, making statements to police, prosecutors, and courts that were false and defendant was forced to prove or disprove,

Consent exhibit sjr 45 3/4/2017 reshare 8/4/2015 twitter
    Consent exhibit sjr 46 3/5/2017 reshare 10/22/2014 and 11/15/2014 twitter
    Consent exhibit sjr 48 3/6/2017 mrs jones retweeted 10/30/2014, 10/30/2014, 10/30/2014, 10/30/2014, 10/30/2014, 11/5/2014, 11/7/2014, 11/10/2014, 11/10/2014, 11/13/2014, 11/14/2014, 11/14/2014, 11/14/2014, 11/14/2014, 11/14/2014, 11/19/2014, 11/24/2014, 1/2/2015, 1/15/2015, 1/19/2015, 1/19/2015, 1/19/2015, 1/19/2015, 1/19/2015, 1/19/2015, 7/26/2015, 7/26/2015, 8/3/2015, 8/4/2015, 8/4/2015, 8/4/2015, 8/4/2015, 8/4/2015, 8/4/2015, 8/4/2015, 8/4/2015, 8/4/2015, 8/4/2015, 11/29/2015, 11/29/2015, 11/29/2015, telling google bing avg yahoo look at this it is important and needs to make page 1.
    Consent exhibit sjr 79 10/26/2012 mrs jones check out my blog consent
    Consent exhibit sjr 95 10/29/2012 concent
    Consent exhibit sjr 96 10/29/2012 concent
    Consent exhibit sjr 97 10/29/2012 concent
    Consent exhibit sjr 101 8/8/2016 mrs jones resharing
    Consent exhibit sjr 102 7/21/2016 intimidation from mrs jones about my faith resharing
    Consent exhibit sjr 103 7/19/2016 resharing and stalking
    Consent exhibit sjr 143 8/5/2015 concent mrs jones sharing stolen id's
    Consent exhibit sjr 147 5/6/2015 reshare concent
    Consent exhibit sjr 149 5/12/2015 reshaing stolen id's
    Consent exhibit sjr 150 5/12/2015 resharing concent

5. another defense to libel or slander is truth.
    Traditionally, it was presumed that a statement was false once the plaintiff proved it was defamatory. under modern law, if a plaintiff is a public figure or official, he or she must prove the statement is false in order to recover damages. some states have extended this requirement to any plaintiff. if proving falsity is not a requirement, truth can be an affirmative defense in a defamation case.

All statements by defendant are true, they are facts

6. finally, privilege can also serve as a defense in a defamation case.
    There are absolute and conditional privileges. absolute privilege means that the nature of the statement or the intent of the person making the statement doesn't matter, the privilege always applies. examples of circumstances where there is absolute privilege are: judicial and legislative proceeding, publications required by law, some executive statements and publications, and publications between spouses.

7. idaho rules of civil procedure rule 9 (i). libel or slander.
    In an action for libel or slander it is not necessary to state in the complaint any extrinsic facts for the purpose of showing the application to the plaintiff of the defamatory matter out of which the cause of action arose; but it is sufficient to state, generally, that the same was published or spoken concerning the plaintiff.in such an action, the defendant may in his answer, allege both the truth of the matter charged as defamatory, and any mitigating circumstances to reduce the amount of damages.

8. 18-4803. truth may be proved — malice –
    Jury to determine law and fact.in all criminal prosecutions for libel, the truth may be given in evidence to the jury, and if it appears to the jury that the matter charged as libelous is true, and was published with good motives and for justifiable ends, the party shall be acquitted. the jury has the right to determine the law and the fact.

9. intentional infliction of emotional distress (cornell law school)
    The tort of intentional infliction of emotional distress has four elements:
    (1) the defendant must act intentionally or recklessly; defendant has not acted recklessly all actions have been a direct reaction to plaintiff’s actions, ie; criminal, false reporting, perjury in police and court documents, invitation by plaintiff to dr phil, defense of claims of fraud made to government agencies by plaintiff,
    (2) the defendant's conduct must be extreme and outrageous; and responding to plaintiffs illegal activity, to police investigations, to court filings, toward defendant is not extreme or outrageous conduct using a online web page to chronological order the case is also not outrageous.
    (3) the conduct must be the cause no injury has been proven so no cause can be proven.
    (4) of severe emotional distress. defendant still holds that all distress has been the plaintiffs making. 6/28/2011 defendant began telling plaintiff to cease and desist
    Note mrs jones’s life in supporting documents in no way is her life in distress.

10. libel per se
    N. broadcast or written publication of a false statement about another which accuses him/her of a crime, immoral acts, inability to perform his/her profession, having a loathsome disease (like syphilis) or dishonesty in business. such claims are considered so obviously harmful that malice need not be proved to obtain a judgment for "general damages," and not just specific losses. law.com

“broadcast or written publication of a false statement about another” statements made by mrs. bedwell about mrs. jones are facts they are true. or they are opinions mrs. bedwell holds. mrs joness past and current criminal activity are facts. ie having an affair while going into the temple is wrong (opinion even tho it is widely held by many it is still an opinion)

11. libel per se
    False statements that are so widely understood to be harmful that they are presumed to be defamatory, such as an accusation that a person has committed a crime, has a dreaded disease, or is unable to perform one's occupation. nolo.com

12. weeks v. mp publications, inc., 516 p.2d 193 (idaho 1973)
    Idaho supreme court
    Filed: october 24th, 1973
    Precedential status: precedential
    Citations: 516 p.2d 193, 95 idaho 634
    Docket number: 11201
    Author: joseph j. mcfadden

"it seems to me that at most the language complained of is unpleasant, annoying and irksome and may well have subjected the plaintiffs to jest or banter so as to affect their feelings all of which creates something less than libel per se. it is impossible for me to believe that these statements, obnoxious though they may be, tend to expose plaintiffs to public hatred, contempt or disgrace."

"in determining the defamatory character of a publication the article must be read and construed as a whole; the words used are to be given their common and usually accepted meaning and are to be read and interpreted as they would be read and understood by the persons to whom they are published." gough v. tribune-journal co., 75 idaho 502 at 508, 275 p.2d 663, at 666 (1954).

Weeks v. mp publications, inc., 516 p.2d 193
    (idaho 1973) the judgment of dismissal is affirmed. costs to respondents.

Donaldson, c. j., and mcquade and bakes, jj., concur.

Shepard, justice (specially concurring).

Blaine larsen processing, inc. v. hapco farms,
    Inc., not reported in f. supp.2d (2000)

B. the court's defamation per se decision idaho follows the common law rule allowing plaintiffs to receive an award of general damages without proof of special damages in defamation per se cases. see, e. g., barlow v. int'l harvester, inc., 522 p.2d 1102, 1117 (idaho 1974).in order to determine whether the court or the jury should determine whether statements are defamatory per se, the court must first determine whether
    The statements alleged are “plain and unambiguous.” see weeks v. m–p publications, 516 p.2d 193, 195 (idaho 1973). if the court determines that they are, it is then for the court to determine as a matter of law whether the statements constitute libel per se. id. that is, the court must determine whether the nature of the statements allows for the presumption of damages without specific proof thereof. on the other hand, if the statements employ language that is not plain and unambiguous, whether the statements are libel per se “is a question of fact for the trier of fact.” id. (citation omitted).

Unambiguousplay
    Adjective un·am·big·u·ous ˌən-am-ˈbi-gyə-wəs definition of unambiguous for english language learners
    : clearly expressed or understood : not ambiguous (merriam-webster)

D. adequacy of the evidence as to actual malice*9 the court determined that larsen was a limited purpose public figure and that hapco's statements regarded a matter of public concern. accordingly, the jury was instructed that, in order to recover presumed, general damages, larsen was required to prove by clear and convincing evidence that hapco had acted with actual malice, that is, with knowledge of falsity or with reckless disregard for the truth. see new york times v. sullivan, 376 u. s. 254, 280 (1964). hapco disputes the adequacyof the evidence supporting the jury's finding that hapco acted with actual malice in its defamation of larsen.

*11 the only safe and just rule either in law or morals is the one that exacts truthfulness in business as well as elsewhere and places a penalty on falsehood, making it dangerous for a mercantile, commercial, or any other agency to sell and traffic falsehood and misrepresentation about the standing and credit of men and corporations... the law ought to look with a stern, cold eye upon the liar, whether he be incorporated or
    Just an everyday man.
    Pacific packing co. v. bradstreet co. et al., 139 p. 1007, 1010 (idaho 1914).

In reviewing blaine larsen processing, inc. v. hapco farms, inc., not reported in f. supp.2d (2000) (defendant reads hapco lost the case because they lied said things not true) defendant has made no ambiguous comments all comments are very clear, very plain, and true. ie; “canda is still a thief and a liar”. this statement is true and easily understood. ie: “I never will canda you are a thief you are a liar you are a con artist you are a manipulator we have nothing in common” dr phil show defendants statement is all true no libel very clear very plain.

Statements in this summary judgement are
    Partial and out of context to the meaning.

Here are 4 examples of partial (facts of all 88 are included in supporting documents)

#11 10/14/2014 was the actual date that these statements were made. mrs. jones contacted and instigated the dr. phil show to get me to go to the show the producers told me that ”we would resolve the issues” once we got to dr. phil none of my issues were addressed as to mrs. jones deleting stolen identities, or stopping her harassment of/toward me. mrs. jones was told by dr. phil to unplug which lasted 11 days. mrs. jones gave concent for defendant to speak open and honestly about facts and opinions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rivjc
    Lies by mrs. jones in this snippit of the dr phil show
    1. I did not send 2000 blasts about criminal history
    2. I did not email or mail 200 family and friends I believe looking for witness’s I mailed or emailed 34 letters.in 2011 and 2012 when mrs jones was acting strange I emailed 3 people to help her, 2 brothers and her step-mother.
    3. my behavior had been investigated xxx times by police, prosecutors, fbi, and 3 judges, and no crimes were found.
    4. 5:13 am text is not true.
    5. that I said I needed to apologize is not true
    6. 337 texts in one day not true.
    7. sons suicide is not true
    8. my statement that mrs. jones is “a thief” “a con artist” “a liar” and “a manipulator” and “we have nothing in common” are all facts. proven in a court of law at felony level and resulting in 3 felony convictions, several civil lawsuits with monetary damages awarded or evictions given, and a current arrest (long form 5-19-2015) issued by gilbert police for “forgery written instrument theft embezzlement felony 5-19-2015” this issue went to a grand jury and mrs. jones was indicted. mrs. jones conned steven swayze into sending a $5000 loan that mrs. jones never intended to repay and has never made a payment on.
    Http://youtube.com/watch?v=inajqe
    Mrs. jones agreed to unplug this unplug lasted 10 days after the airing 10/21/2014.
    Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmobuqahd6
    These 3 links are an incomplete measure of the dr phil show. these snipits are not the “complete document” even the aired show is only a portion of questions asked and answered and documentation provided. the complete document (estimated 12 hours of film for each mrs. jones and mrs. bedwell, and all paper documents submitted. has been requested through subpoena which is currently in los angeles county superior court to become “domesticated” and issued. paper documents from mrs. jones have been requested from mrs. jones and council and defendant has been denied. the dr. phil show snippits for of the show leaves out 40 minutes aired, leaves out the comments of steven swayze, leaves out interaction between mrs. jones and mrs. bedwell.
    Plaintiff leaves out the advice he had for plaintiff “to unplug” disc labled dr phil show is 43 minutes of aired show. yet is still only a partial of all the dr. phil information.

#13 defendant purchased 1 background check while preparing for civil case against plaintiffs and trial in maricopa county superior court case # cv2013-010016 not “background checks” (multiple) as it states. (before 9/6/2014 which exceeds statute of limitations) (before 3/18/2014 so this evidence was dismissed with prejudice at plaintiffs request)

#15 may 15, 2014 (before 9/6/2014 which exceeds statute of limitations) mrs jones is not named in this commentary all statements are true and reflective not only of the horrid things mrs jones has done to me but it is also reflection of my religious beliefs about satan and gods instructions when faced with satan.

#73
    #1 last time defendant wrote on scam report was january 30, 2015 yet plaintiff has posted to it
    February 1, 2015 exhibit sjr 158
    February 1, 2015 exhibit sjr 158
    February 4, 2015 exhibit sjr 158
    February 24, 2017 exhibit sjr 34
    Which all tell google bing avg yahoo look at this it is important
    #2 scam report is from landlord that evicted hortensegay in aznot the defendant; defendant has no connection to this
    #3 defendants last post to this 26th of jan, 2015 but mrs. jones is creating this post to be on page 1 by posting
    27th of apr, 2017 exhibit sjr 152
    16th of feb, 2015 exhibit sjr 125
    3rd of feb, 2015 exhibit sjr 157
    28th of jan, 2015 exhibit sjr 156
    Which all tell google bing avg yahoo look at this it is important
    #4 is from casadyvsjones yet mrs. jones shared the link as well which all tell google bing avg yahoo look at this it is important
    #5 is defendants twitter but is dated april 15, 2015 mrs. jones shared this link which all tell google bing avg yahoo look at this it is important
    #6 is the appeals courts post defendant did appeal but had nothing to do with what the court of appeals in az makes public
    #7 white pages defendant has no connection to this
    #8 mrs. jones’s blog created and in control of mrs. jones defendant has no connection to this
    #9 mrs. joness connection to spiritual network defendant has no connection to this

18-5401. perjury defined. every person who, having taken an oath that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, before any competent tribunal, legislative committee, officer, or person in any of the cases in which such an oath may by law be administered, wilfully and contrary to such oath, states as true any material matter which he knows to be false, is guilty of perjury.

Mr. and mrs. jones place affidavits for summary judgement; filled with perjury not misunderstanding provable perjury see supporting documentation.
    Exhibit sjr 2 exhibit sjr 3 exhibit sjr 6 exhibit sjr 7
    Exhibit sjr 7a exhibit sjr 9 exhibit sjr 10 exhibit sjr 11
    Exhibit sjr 12 exhibit sjr 22 exhibit sjr 23 exhibit sjr 24
    Exhibit sjr 28 exhibit sjr 8 exhibit sjr 12a exhibit sjr 29
    Exhibit sjr 37a exhibit sjr 78 exhibit sjr 83 exhibit sjr 4

18-5410. subornation of perjury. every person who wilfully procures another person to commit perjury is guilty of subornation of perjury, and is punishable in the same manner as he would be if personally guilty of the perjury so procured.

While attorney for jones is to believe in and argue for his clients he has been given facts he should check (due diligence) and evidence to prove perjury and should amend his affidavit to reflect that and amend his arguments to not include perjured statements from his clients.
    His argument included “a” felony when he knows it is 3 felonies 1 in 1999 & 2 in 2001 his argument stated no current crimes or convictions when he knows of case # 14-000015937 gilbert, az where mrs. jones was arrested (long form) 5-19-2015 and a grand jury indictment has been handed down while it is true this is not a conviction it is also true that mrs. jones has not turned herself in and is fleeing prosecution by crossing state lines into idaho and not giving an accurate current address to the investigating detective.
    Attorney for jones is also aware of plaintiffs making perjured statements in interrogatories in this case, police reports, reports to prosecutors, protection orders, and other cases between plaintiff and defendant. defendant has given him these documents individually labeled for easy review attorney for jones could not have possibly misunderstood
    The court should hold attorney for jones (an officer of the court) to a higher standard than the plaintiff or defendant. if attorney for jones would have went through the evidence provided to him by direct mail, email, evidence folder or disc, by defendant he would have been clear that the statements he stated were libel per se; were in fact just true statements about the plaintiff. attorney for jones would have known when plaintiffs perjured themselves. from the simple ie; defendant said nothing in 2010…. to the big ie; 3 felonies (repeat offender) vs “a” felony. as a matter of law attorney for jones is responsible for 18-5410. subornation of perjury. defendant is not interested in claim against attorney for jones defendant is interested in attorney for jones following the laws of the state of idaho to protect these proceeding.
    Defendant warned attorney for jones in the first letter “I assure you from what your letter said you are very misinformed.” and “hortensegay has committed perjury on literally 100’s of statements made to the court and police in sworn documents. and obviously from your letter she has lied to you about many things.” and “I recommend to you to verify! verify! verify! anything hortensegay says to you. putting her on the stand will constitute suborning perjury if you don’t.”

18-5409. punishment for perjury. perjury is punishable by imprisonment in the state prison not less than one (1) or more than fourteen (14) years.

Defendant has proven this case should survive summary judgement and go to a jury counter claim states
    Perjury by plaintiffs
    Defamation both slander and libel
    Libel per se

Malicious harassment (wa and az hate crime statues)
    Intentional infliction of emotional distress (cornell law school)
    The tort of intentional infliction of emotional distress has four elements:
    (1) the defendant must act intentionally or recklessly;
    (2) the defendant's conduct must be extreme and outrageous;
    (3) the conduct must be the cause
    (4) of severe emotional distress.

Filing this suit and including things dismissed with prejudice

Forcing defendant to defend things outside the two year
    Staute of limitations

Defendant has provided to the court and plaintiff that are a direct reason to deny summary judgement and let this case go to jury
    350, 000 pages of evidence police reports, prosecutor reports, judges rulings, admissions in mrs. joness handwriting, over 145, 000 pages of email in one day, probation violation, perjury in court documents from other filings of plaintiffs,
    Estimated 79, 000 pages of evidence in casadyvsjones
    distroying evidence exhibit sjr 13 3/3/2017 godaddy suspension of casadyvsjones.com
    distroying evidence exhibit sjr 25 1/18/2017 preliminary injunction

Asked plaintiffs to provide an estimated 100, 000 pages of evidence plaintiffs have not provided 1 page of requested materials. motion to compel discovery pending
    Proof of stolen identities (both of others and internet)
    10 subpoena’s being domesticated in california courts
    exhibit sjr 1 google profile switched from hortensegay jones to become annettekaye terrorist
    exhibit sjr 151 proving stolen id manta
    exhibit sjr 8 list of social security numbers hortensegay has used in the past
    Documentation of perjury
    Subpoenas to prove more perjury and identity theft and that defendant did not cause plaintiffs distress

Mediation was ordered 12/29/2017 that plaintiffs counsel find a mediator in the north. counsel ignored this order and by his own admission became to busy with summary judgement. defendant located mediators that were available and within budget. plaintiffs’ counsel ignored this and in hearing 5/25/2017 it was determined that time for mediation has passed is passing on 6/6/2017 a matter of law judges orders are not to be dismissed by council because plaintiff doesn’t agree that is may be helpful. as a matter of law sanctions jail time and fines can be placed on anyone defying an order of the court.

Idaho rules of civil procedure rule 56 (4) affidavits. an affidavit used to support or oppose a motion must be made on personal knowledge, set out facts that would be admissible in evidence, and show that the affiant or declarant is competent to testify on the matters stated. sworn or certified copies of all papers or parts of papers referred to in an affidavit must be attached to or served with the affidavit. the court may permit affidavits to be supplemented or opposed by depositions, answers to interrogatories, or further affidavits.

All pages and disc attached to defendants response to summary judgment should be admitted for review. they were labeled exhibits to support affidavit of annettekaye casady and disc a

Judge brown stated he could not take evidence that proved perjury by plaintiffs in the summary judgement from the defendant at the hearing. he also stated he could not look at the entire file. the honorable judge wyman stated on the record that because he was asked to he reviewed the entire file he did. judge browns statement confused me. but as a matter of law judge wyman is correct and the entire file can be reviewed to determine summary judgement or deny summary judgement
    Idaho rules of civil procedure rule 56. summary judgment.
    (3) materials not cited. the court need consider only the cited materials, but it may consider other materials in the record.

So defendant again respectfully asks that judge brown review the entire case. making special note of counter claim and documents in plaintiffs exhibits that are forged. response to preliminary injunction and perjury in both mrs. jones’s affidavits presented to the court.

Idaho rules of evidence rule 401. definition of relevant evidence.
    "relevant evidence" means evidence having any tendency to make the existence of any fact that is of consequence to the determination of the action more probable or less probable than it would be without the evidence. (adopted january 8, 1985, effective july 1, 1985.)
    Idaho rules of evidence rule 405. methods of proving character.
    (a) reputation or opinion.in all cases in which evidence of character or a trait of character of a person is admissible, proof may be made by testimony as to reputation or by testimony in the form of an opinion. on cross-examination, inquiry is allowable into relevant specific instances of conduct.
    (b) specific instances of conduct.in cases in which character or a trait of character of a person is an essential element of a charge, claim, or defense, proof may also be made of specific instances of the person's conduct. (adopted january 8, 1985, effective july 1, 1985.)

All documents provided by defendant are directly a response to complaint or proving counter claim. harassment can be defined as many things but malicious harassment could not be proven with 10 pages, libel cannot be proven with 1 document. all evidence provided is in whole equals harassment or malicious harassment perjury causing damages would not be 1 document so defendant has provided 350, 000 pages of admissible evidence either to disprove complaint or prove counter claim. 6/21/2017 will be 6 years of unwanted contact from the plaintiffs. 145, 000 pages of email in 37 hours is very harassing.

Pray for relief
    Defendant again respectfully requests through motion deny summary judgement that this case survives and be given to the jury

Date:
    signature

Certificate of service
    I certify that on (date) I served a copy to: (name all parties in the case other than yourself)

Attorney for jones

C by united states mail
    C by personal delivery
    C by fax (number)

Typed/printed name

Signature
    Supporting documentation

Exhibit list

Stolen id exhibit sjr 1 2/21/2014 google profile switched from "hortensegay jones" to become "annettekaye terrorist" and then back to "hortensegay jones"
    Perjury temple exhibit sjr 2 6/24/2011 mrs jones's letter admitting to affairs and having affair while going in temple
    Perjury exhibit sjr 3 6/24/2011 message from fred
    Perjury exhibit sjr 4 11/16/2011 annettekaye had run a credit check steven business relationship, canda has civil lawsuit against steven
    Plagerizm exhibit sjr 5 4/11/2017 plagerizm in affidavidt
    Perjury exhibit sjr 6 10/28/2013 fred served lawsuit stolen identities mcsc case # cv2013-010016
    Perjury 3 felonies exhibit sjr 7 1/13/1999 cr 1999-090283a #1 felony theft
    Perjury stolen id others exhibit sjr 8 list of sociel security numbers hortensegay has used in the past
    Perjury stolen id others exhibit sjr 9 10 credit card accounts in others names and social security numbers
    Perjury exhibit sjr 10 4/17/2017 #1 affidavit deposition of steven swayze
    Perjury restitution exhibit sjr 11 4/17/2017 statement of unpaid restition from 2002-093853
    Perjury harrass past romantic exhibit sjr 12 11/15/2011 mrs jones filing complaint with bbb
    Distroying evidence exhibit sjr 13 3/3/2017 godaddy suspention of casadyvsjones.com
    Complaint board exhibit sjr 14 3/26/2017 post by mrs jones complaint board mrs jones created this extortion post
    Complaint board exhibit sjr 15 3/26/2017 post by mrs jones complaint board mrs jones created this extortion post
    Distress exhibit sjr 16 3/30/2017 intimidation from mrs jones
    Distress exhibit sjr 17 4/14/2017 mrs jones at school "these are the best days ever"
    Distress exhibit sjr 18 4/17/2017 school
    Distress exhibit sjr 19 4/18/2017 coward
    Distress exhibit sjr 20 4/19/2017 I do not need an army to prove my case
    Perjury current crimes exhibit sjr 22 4/5/2010 copy from bank of $5000 loan to mrs jones
    Perjury harrass past romantic exhibit sjr 23 1/27/2017 mrs jones's letter to steven swayze intimidation harassment
    Perjury current crimes exhibit sjr 24 4/1/2017 records for gilbert, az 14-000015937
    Distroying evidence exhibit sjr 25 1/18/2017 preliminary injunction
    Distress exhibit sjr 26 4/25/2017 school
    Distress exhibit sjr 27 4/24/2017 intimidation from mrs jones
    Perjury past exhibit sjr 28 2/4/2017 proof of perjury for attorney for jones given 2/4/2017
    Perjury temple exhibit sjr 29 10/26/2010 anitra whittle public mrs jones in temple
    exhibit sjr 30 2/6/2017 email to attorney for jones mrs jones harassing steven swayze
    Complaint board exhibit sjr 31 2/24/2017 mrs jones posts to complaint board
    Scam report exhibit sjr 33 2/24/2017 email from scam report of mrs jones posting
    Scam report exhibit sjr 34 2/24/2017 mrs jones posting to scam report
    Scam report exhibit sjr 35 2/24/2017 post#2 to scam report
    Distress exhibit sjr 36 2/25/2017 distrss
    Distress exhibit sjr 37 2/28/2017 distrss
    exhibit sjr 38 2/20/2017 update to interrogatories & settlement
    Distress exhibit sjr 39 3/25/2017 major news organization mrs jones intimidation
    Complaint board exhibit sjr 40 3/4/2017 mrs jones posts to complaint board
    Libel exhibit sjr 72 1/26/2017 mrs jones stating mrs bedwell is cheating
    Distress exhibit sjr 74 11/26/2016 mrs jones emails mrs bedwell
    Distress exhibit sjr 75 1/25/2017 mrs jones emails mrs bedwell
    Distress exhibit sjr 76 4/18/2017 distrss
    exhibit sjr 77 1/28/2017 mrs bedwell shares 350, 000 pages of evidence with attorney for jones and mrs jones
    Perjury exhibit sjr 78 2/4/2017 perjury proof to attorney for jones
    exhibit sjr 155 2/27/2015 complaint board
    exhibit sjr 156 1/28/2015 complant board i
    exhibit sjr 157 2/3/2015 complaint board
    exhibit sjr 158 2/15/2015 scam report
    Perjury current crimes exhibit sjr 12a 2/20/2017 det wakefield case # 14-000015937
    Perjury exhibit sjr 37a 2/7/2017 attorney for jones more perjury update to interogetories
    Distress exhibit sjr 60a 4/20/2017 distrss
    Perjury 3 felonies exhibit sjr 7a 6/27/2003 cr 2002-093853 #2 #3 felony
    Perjury exhibit sjr 159 6/1/2017 affidavit of steven swayze
    Perjury exhibit sjr 160 probation violations

Response to each statement in sumary judgement affidavit
    #1 mrs jones was never in business with mr swayze check for a loan was sent to mrs jones april 2010 and mrs jones cashed it 5/2010 defendant did not meet steven swayze til september 13, 2010

#2 mrs jones was never in business with mr swayze defendant did not meet steven swayze til september 13, 2010 my first contact with mrs jones was june 2011 and it was a private message on june 28, 2011 I requested no more contact from the plaintiffs, on july 3, 2011 officer lane with the adams county sheriff’s office contacted plaintiffs on defendants request, letting them know defendant wanted no more contact.

#3 yes it is true that psychologists have given me many label’s for insurance and/or treatment plans. any medical opinions in a blog as a hook are not facts nor do they create illegal or immoral actions. my criminal record speaks for itself, and in this life mrs. jones is the only person to ever accuse me of harassment, defamation, all of my actions toward mrs. jones are a direct result of mrs jones herself. I became involved because mrs jones lied to steven swayze about coming to wa to spend their life together filing for divorce from fred and mr swayze asking me if I could look up divorces in az not knowing the answer to his question I looked and yes divorces are posted public in az and no mrs. jones was not in a divorce proceeding from fred.

#4 june 27, 2012 (before 9/6/2014 which exceeds statute of limitations) (before 3/18/2014 so this evidence was dismissed with prejudice at plaintiffs request) mrs. jones has had affairs while married to fred jones, and while steven was married to olga. by mrs. jones’s own admission she had affairs or 1 ongoing affair for 30 years, in her admission she had sex with or was romantically involved with a man not her husband or while a man was married and her and fred were together dating or fiance.

#5 october 27, 2012 was the very first post to hortensegaywhittlejones (before 9/6/2014 which exceeds statute of limitations) (before 3/18/2014 so this evidence was dismissed with prejudice at plaintiffs request) it was created to keep complete facts in place so that defendant could quickly respond to falsely filed police reports. so that information was readily available to defend when police came to my door with false information when prosecutors were given false reports to sort through…. it did switch to casadyvsjones after the dr. phil show to become better organized by date for law enforcement review. as a matter of law the entire document needs to be considered… mainly this blog is mrs. jones writing and defendant storing her public posts and emails. consent mrs. jones consented to this blog in many ways her knowledge of it and publicly and privately sharing the link, stating if she emailed steven in a couple of hours it was in this blog, having police and prosecutors, investigate it and report defendant was not harassing plaintiff’s. january 12, 2015 was the last post to this blog.

#6 october 27, 2012 (before 9/6/2014 which exceeds statute of limitations) (before 3/18/2014 so this evidence was dismissed with prejudice at plaintiffs request) this document is all commentary opinions and has no identification of mrs jones in it. the final paragraph sums it up perfectly and it is proven correct “she doesn’t have to believe me, but the truth is the truth. I may not have the man I love, but I didn’t lie to god, my husband, family, and friends. this will inspire her to go wild, posting mean rude comments, texting the man I love her opinion, behind her husbands back, it will create her to call the sheriff in my town, she will use fake identities to carry on conversations about me. she will throw rocks, she will lie, and throw a temper tantrum. she will cause pain for me and others, and the truth will still be the truth”.

#7 june 25, 2012 (before 9/6/2014 which exceeds statute of limitations) (before 3/18/2014 so this evidence was dismissed with prejudice at plaintiffs request) this document has no absolute identification to the plaintiffs publicly yet it is about them. it is absolutly true and prayer weather public or private is in fact protected speech. the blog my borderline personality my treatment, my story, my pain, let's hope my success was started 12/23/11 it had nothing to do with mrs jones it was simply a journal about a new journey I was on. my borderline personality and treatment. it was never shared until mrs. jones located it and emailed it to steven swayze. titles on posts included
    I said no and I feel lonely
    3/2/12
    Expert on mental illness reveals her own fight
    2/27/12
    Annette: falling in love
    2/27/12
    Improve the moment worksheet
    Levels of validation
    Cognitive distortions
    Affirmations
    2/21/12
    Behavioral chain analysis of problem behavior worksheet
    2/ feb/ 2012
    This weeks mantra 2/7/12
    2/7/12
    1/24/12 depression has taken over again.
    1/24/12
    1/12/12 therapy this week was crazy
    1/14/12
    I wrote this a couple years back and my therapist today brought it back to my attention 1/12/12
    1/12/12
    Habits of a successful college student results
    Annettekaye7 chemistry test results
    Relationship needs assessment
    Relationship needs assessment
    Sample mindfulness worksheets
    1/10/12
    Sample mindfulness worksheets moonshine-consulting.com pg 11 dbt: basics & beyond
    1/10/12
    Learning to self-soothe
    1/6/12
    Exercise xila correcting distorted thinking
    1/5/12
    I am always amazed at the universe, never does it fail me.
    1/5/12
    1/4/12 dbt has a lot of mindfulness in it.
    1/4/12
    Every week in therapy I get an assignment.
    12/28/11
    Christmas eve 2011
    12/24/11
    Http://www.dbtselfhelp.com/html/borderline_personality_disorde.htmlbpd article: 9/29/11
    12/23/11
    This time of year absolutely consumes me,
    12/23/11

3/23/2012 I wrote dear my only reader mrs. jones continued to insult this private blog and yes 6/23/2012 I wrote I pray for thom…. yet this document does not reach the level of defamation, or libel. all statements are true

#8 october 30, 2012 not may 4, 2013 (before 9/6/2014 which exceeds statute of limitations) (before 3/18/2014 so this evidence was dismissed with prejudice at plaintiffs request) in october of 2012 mrs jones worked for boxcompany a box company not napa hortensegay. [email protected]

#9 october 30, 2012 (before 9/6/2014 which exceeds statute of limitations) (before 3/18/2014 so this evidence was dismissed with prejudice at plaintiffs request) nothing has been provided to the court of fired or date of fired or reasons fired, and date of injunction. defendant filed a subpoena to prove or disproove this statement and it was objected to by plaintiffs. mrs jones’s claim is I got her fired because I contacted napa about the injunction which mrs. jones included napa in, (giving me consent to resolve the issues at hand). defendant did not contact az napa’s the contact about the injunction was made to the head office in north carolina. north carolina requested michael t. conroy [email protected] az district manager to contact me. your message

to: michael t.
    subject: hortensegay jones
    sent: thursday, october 09, 2014 12:57:01 pm (utc-06:00) central time (us & canada)

Was read on thursday, october 09, 2014 1:16:33 pm (utc-06:00) central time (us & canada).

In october of 2012 mrs jones worked for boxcompany a box company not napa hortensegay. [email protected]

#10 to review the document it is true statements and opinion.

#11 10/14/2014 was the actual date that these statements were made. mrs. jones contacted and instigated the dr. phil show to get me to go to the show the producers told me that ”we would resolve the issues” once we got to dr. phil none of my issues were addressed as to mrs. jones deleting stolen identities, or stopping her harassment of me. mrs. jones was told by dr. phil to unplug which lasted 11 days. mrs. jones gave consent for defendant to speak open and honestly about facts and opinions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri
    Lies by mrs. jones in this snippit of the dr phil show
    1. I did not send 2000 blasts about criminal history
    4. 5:13 am text is not true.
    5. that I said I needed to apologize is not true
    6. 337 texts in one day not true.
    7. sons suicide is not true
    Http://youtube.com/watch?v=inajqe
    Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmo
    These 3 links are an incomplete measure of the dr phil show. these snipits are not the “complete document” even the aired show is only a portion of questions asked and answered and documentation provided. the complete document (estimated 12 hours of film for each mrs. jones and mrs bedwell, and all paper documents submitted. has been requested through subpoena which is currently in los angeles county superior court to become “domesticated” and issued. paper documents from mrs. jones have been requested from mrs. jones and council and defendant has been denied.

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 10, 2018

7h
    I have experienced bullying by licensed ministers; their definition of Christianity must be different than everyone else .. Such a sad life!
    Mormons and Christians are very different. the Mormon Faith is riddled with Celf-Centered Theive, that will lie right to your face and smile as they walk away.

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 10, 2018

6h
    When I found Hortense had been to PRISON... Yep prison for Forgery and Theft...1999 and 2002 and then new 2015 Charges to the Grand Jury.
    I wasn't really shocked as it was a $5000 theft that brought Hortense to my life. It is published that she was disciplined in Prison. Yes her entire prison record is published. So my stolen ID's are just who she is. SHE IS A THIEF. No matter how much she sc...

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 24, 2018

Attorney did not quit case. We closed the case to allow for further action. Court awarded $20, 000 in attorney fees to us. The Judge did not say that she was not a stalker; we dismissed that portion of the case against her to allow for ruling on defamation which we won against her. We won; she lost. She has judgments for attorney fees and money judgment awarded to the Plaintiffs who sued her.

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 25, 2018

Please check out AnnetteKaye Bedwell's new website about me! http://thenarcissisticmindisreal.blogspot.com/2018/02/94-times-in-writing-i-have-asked-you-to.html. This link will prove the physical threats and pain that she wishes to inflict on our family and me.

Harassment Lawsuit Apr 08, 2018

AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell has perjured herself with the court. She is still residing in St. Maries, Idaho, and has no intention of returning to Washington. New court cases pending! No monies paid on judgments owed to the Plaintiffs and to the attorneys.

3h
    Daniel Williams-York 8:34am Mar 8, 2014
    “go [censored] yourself you crazy looney [censored] you leave GOOD PEOPLE alone you have a [censored] reputation and nothing but white trash leave me alone and never never never write me againi am reporting you to the police you crazy [censored]”
    Daniel Williams-York 8:36am Mar 8, 2014
    “your day of judgment is coming”

Daniel Williams-York 6:10pm Mar 8, 2014
    “Screw you [censored]. Get it yourself please depose me and pay for my plane ticket my hotel room my meals my miles and i will say nothing. the judge will sign nothing for you that I can guarantee you are going down DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN. you are such a coward that you cannot even contact me under your own name. I dare you to call the arizona sheriff you looney [censored]”

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jul 24, 2018

@Harassment Lawsuit As of this date, 07/24/2018; no payment has been received from annette kaye kruse herreid casady reynolds bedwell for judgment owed. this site has not been taken down as directed by the court and injunction.

Daniel Williams-York 7:21am Mar 10, 2014
    “do what you think you need to do crazy [censored]. there are men who would marry who in a minute and you are jealous because you can't even get one to marry you and take care of you you know why cause you are crazy on welfare and can't take care of your self look at you and your property 7 open counts in az and a warrant waiting for your arrest as soon as wa gets the paperwork arrest in wa and papers of a million dollar awsuit agains you and your lover awaiting the outcome she may have had a prison sentence but you are still in the same place you will always be a crazy loony [censored] and since you are so stupid the words were for you and not for her looney [censored] leave me alone and please take this message iwth you to your phone rcords and no prison sentence will make you win this case yuo screwed up you soon to be felon”

Daniel Williams-York 7:29am Mar 10, 2014
    “since you are so versed on legal stuff did you know that each one of these mesages that you send me are considered a count? I have asked you to leave me alone you you keep sending sending me a message and I keep reporting y

Harassment Lawsuit May 19, 2018

AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell believed this good friend to be imaginary and yet she writes in court records all about him. She harassed him over and over. So why would she write an imaginary person?

Daniel Williams-York 7:01am Mar 11, 2014
    “looney[censored] no anwers???? have no response??? whatever you did yesterday increased your lawsuit to six people and 2 mil dolla rs bet your don't get your welfare after that you loney [censored]. your lover should be able to protect you since his name is on it to and he started the mess. cant wait for the fireworks wen he gets served and he will. NOW LEAVE US ALONE FOREVER”

Harassment Lawsuit Jul 08, 2018

AnnetteKaye Herreid Kruse Casady Reynolds Bedwell continues to lie to the court about living in Washington. But she is TOTALLY honest! Must be a different bible.

annettekaye7 Jul 13, 2018

(000)

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jul 24, 2018

@annettekaye7 Judgment on general damages $25, 000 2/22/18 defendant amended judgment $45, 281.00
    12/01/2017 dismissal w/out prejudice casady, annettekaye (defendant), parker, candalee (plaintiff), parker, thomas (plaintiff)
    07/24/2018 no monies have been paid.

Harassment Lawsuit Jul 22, 2018

(001)
    Mean girls grow up to be mean women ...

Of course, it happens when you least expect it. The painful words, slaying phrases that can hurt deeply. This can be done in person or strewn across the million miles we call the internet causing harm and frustration. This is female relational aggression (RA); the subtle art of emotional devastation that takes place every day at home, at work, in a community setting, or on the internet. Unlike openly aggressive men, women learn early to go undercover with these assaults, often catching their victims unaware. Many carry this behavior into adulthood as we have found our woman bully to have done and is still doing.
    Some women never outgrow these behaviors. The mean girls of high school carry on into adulthood to interact in aggressive ways and jockey for social status among the army of miserable persons that will hang on every word and believe every mistruth spoken. After such encounters with our adult bully, the sudden surprise of the telephone calls talking about openly using our names and experiences to further the cause of aggression and malicious harm, I reflected upon what was her motive. It obviously wasn't charm! Oh wait, it was the man that she continues to pine for and who won't commit to her even though she lives with another man. She sought to "take him away" while helping to further our own truths about what was really happening. Her sense of right and wrong validated by a minister's license from the internet and interruptions from the bible of moral values not lived. She lives in the deceptions created in her own mind that cause her to lash out in anger. We are now used to this and her exploits of being a victim. Even the supposed suicide provided insight into how low she would go to make a point of being a victim drawing others into her sick scheme. As a woman bully, she demonstrates the victim role perfectly. She is aware of her abilities to play the role and is truly afraid to be her own person.
    Evolutionary psychologists explain that women are not violent by nature. Aggression between women occurs as a genetic, protective drive which can be misconstrued as being in control. However, our bully is no longer in control. We do not care what is on the internet, what is said, or her miserable army of misfits which includes woman beaters, physical and sexual assaults upon children, and felony records. She herself preyed on an elderly man, taking nearly all of his monies before being caught. Yet, she is "perfect" and always tells the truth. We are grateful for an attorney who believed in us and the movement forward for new adventures in the courtroom which will, once again, prove that all is not right with what she believes to be truth.

Harassment Lawsuit Jul 29, 2018

In four posts written publicly, AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell acknowledged that she had moved in with Johnny Reynolds. Attempted service of court documents were delivered and signed for by Johnny Reynolds. In another post that was public, AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell stated that she was invited to live with his mother in another mobile home he had installed on his property. Mrs. Bedwell has been very open about meeting with Mr. Reynolds for romantic interludes while being married to another man. I have been to or stayed at any of Mr. Reynold's properties.