Canadian Tirebatteries sold but no chargers to charge them!

H

I have a Yardworks grass trimmer that works on a 24v rechargeable battery. Problem is, the battery is still good but the charger does not. Funny thing is, Canadian Tire sells replacement batteries separately but not replacement chargers. In order to get a new charger I would have to purchase a new trimmer. I wonder if this is sly marketing and cash grabbing? I am very disappointed with Canadian Tire and have been many times in the past - both with the rude service staff and the cost and quality of their products (one small example - a cigarette lighter costs over $10.00 in 2008 - in 2007 it cost under $5.00. I will no longer shop at Canadian Tire.

• Ro
    Ron Aug 11, 2008

I also found this odd... but CTC gave me a number to call and it turned out there was a product recall on the charger.
    They are sending me a new charger in the mail... no hassle!

• Le
    Learn2Spell Feb 05, 2010

LOL this guy is a ###ing ###, check your grammar before you post bud.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices