Canadian Homeworker Reviewscam

Y

Why didn't I check it out before I sent money???? It looked so legit and I was so broke. They had so many testimonials and a money back guarantee etc. I feel so stupid and mad and now they might try to steal my identity also. What a creep John Dale if that is your name,I hope you get caught you fraud.

• Ka
    Karen Mar 04, 2008

I agree whole heartedly with the last complaint about Canadian Home Job Review. The only difference is my directory was sent from Ottawa, Ontario.

I too fell for this scam and also feel like a fool for not checking it out before I sent my money. You are not alone! I have read many other complaints on other web-sites. Just type in Canadian Job Review.com and see all the RED FLAGS! Like they say, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!" These people have our money and our laughing in our faces right now. Let's not let these people get away with it!

Nathan Wilson, if that's your name, I hope you get caught for fraud as well!

• Di
    Dipti Apr 02, 2008

Hi,

I do not have any comments over this complaint.

My complaint is, I paid the registration fees to Canadian Home Job Review on March 25, 2008, I did online payment through my master card and I received there advertising letter and a registration for asking to registration fees. I was expecting some information broacher, company directory and other material to start to work.

I do not have their contact info, either email address or phone#, so I thought to complaint through this complaint box, hope it will work, and I will get their reply.

Regards,

Dipti

marie Apr 05, 2008

I was broke, and now am even more broke, please lets all file complaint to the RCMP... lease.

• Al
    Ali Apr 12, 2008

I haven't paid to them yet but it did look genuine in the first plance.. but luckily I still wanted to google them. Good that I did. I received their invitation by mail. The name written is "Nathan Wilson" and it has apprantly come from 372 Rideau Street, Ottawa, ON. K1N1G7. I would still like to see if someone is actually making money through them.

• Yv
    Yvonne May 20, 2008

Hi

I agree with this complaint .

Moi j'ai envoyé un chèque pour demande d'enregistrement à leur adress à Ottawa, mais j'ai constaté que le chèque a été touché dans TD Bank à Toronto .Des Octobre2007 je n'ai rien recu d'eux!!
    C'est domage.

• Al
    Alex Moorjani May 21, 2008

I agree what you are saying, I'm also sent the check to them, but I never receive anything from them. I don't hae their phone and E-mail address. Iwonder this is a scam but I don't why theu still havethe newspaper shown to them. please help me about it, thanks

Mariane May 26, 2008

Thankfully, I was able to cancel my credit card before the payment went through!
    I'm usually very careful and check companies out on Google and am not in the habit of using my credit card on-line.
    I can't believe that I fell for this SCAM!!!
    Some people are real snakes!
    BUT - What goes around comes around - Hopefully one day soon these scammers will have plenty of time behind bars to think about how evil they are to be so disrespectful towards others and so deceitful!

• We
    wendy cunard May 27, 2008

I too like many of you did not do any research on this "company" before I sent the money. And like some of you I was broke and still am because I have recieved nothing from this particular company. I really think these type of people are the lowest form of ### there is on this planet and they should be caught and shut down. I guess I will check things out before sending any more money to strangers before I check them out. The thing that pisses me off the most is I was stupid enough to fall for it. Again as said I don't have thier e-mail or phone number to file a complaint with the better business bureau.

Wendy

jacqueline Jun 10, 2008

i got scamed also with this topjobreview i sent them money and got some book sent out money orders and nothin its bin over 2 months.

Jordan Jun 10, 2008

Good thing i read the 'complaintsboard'... someone should definately form a complaint to someone in Ottawa.

• Na
    Naomi Edwards Jun 11, 2008

Wow Guys, am I ever glad I got to this site!, I have my papers enveloped and ready to be sent in the morning, this took place just 4 minuites ago, I just thought I would check to see if it were a scam believing I would find nothing because it sounded so damn good... so I am here and now will gladly rip those papers. Thank you so much for being here. Phew! that was close.
    PS I am sorry for all of you and your troubles, I do hope they will be caught and I do hope you all get your money back. Peace Naomi

• Ki
    kimberly Leveque Jul 09, 2008

I sent in a cheque to receive this directory which of course I never received, I guess it is true what they say Too Good to be true. I should have realized it was a scam when there was no Phone number to call. I hope they get caught and get what is coming to them, Im out money and they have it. I hope everyone who applied to ad get their money back and warn others that this is a totol scam.

• Gr
    greg Jul 29, 2008

Have a look at BBB

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record

• He
    Heather Aug 25, 2008

I'm sorry to hear that we are all in the same boat...I received my "book" today in the mail..I sent Canadian Homeworker Review 29.00and some...I can't believe that people can deceive others like that...I agree with one of the comments...what goes around, comes around...I dont feel stupid or foolish but I do feel taken...
    I'm sure we are all smart enough that we can come up with our own ideas about how to run a business from home...You just have to find out what your passion is and go from there..I'm trying...who knows maybe we'll have to hire a few people and come out the better for it...anyhow thats what I think..Its just a lesson learned to be more aware ...take care everyone...
    maybe we should write to the Prime Minister in Ottawa..lol

• Je
    jennifer Oct 09, 2008

Those ###! Whoever they are. I have 3 kids and was taking my last 30.00 to send for a package. Thanks to everyone who complained, I now know not to trust these at home working scams. I can't believe people can do that to other people. Where are their hearts, their morals and their values? I'm sure their parents and family would be dissapointed. I sure would if they were mine. Thanks everyone for opening my eyes.

• As
    Ashes Oct 15, 2008

I also sent a money order to this company. I have two children and expecting my third in Jan. Taking time off from work is going to have a huge impact on my income so when I came across this company I thought i'd try it out. Its been three weeks since I sent out my money order. I live in Ottawa and will be going to the address 372 Rideau Street to check things out myself. Depending on what I come across I may take this to the newspapers, A channel News Ottawa, and posibly further. What kind of world are we living in when you cannot trust anyone?

Andre Plamondon Oct 16, 2008

You [censored]heads, "I can't beleive anyone would do that to annother person" just suck it up and look around you. Even the President of the US does it! He is scamming all the people of the US for all they own, and they don't even understand that He is doing it. He will infect them and through modified foods, and things you would not understand, He will destroy people who cannot use their inner voice to survive. the inner voice? God! better start listening to your gut people!

Andre Plamondon Oct 16, 2008

Engdahl carefully documents how the intellectual foundations of 'eugenics, ' mass culling of the sick, colored, and otherwise disposable races, were actually first established, and even legally approved, in the United States. Eugenics research was financially supported by the Rockefeller and other elite families and first tested on Jews under Nazi Germany.

It is purely by chance that world's poorest nations also happen to be best endowed with natural resources. These regions are also the ones with growing population. The fear among European ruling families, increasingly, integrating with economic and military might of the United States, was that if the poor nations became developed, the abundant natural resources, especially oil, gas, and strategic minerals and metals, may become scarcer for the white population. That situation was unacceptable to the white ruling elite.

The central question that dominated the minds of the ruling clique was population reduction in resource rich countries but the question was how to engineer mass culling all over the world without generating powerful backlash as it was bound to happen. When the U.S. oil reserves peaked in 1972 and it became a net oil importer, the situation became alarming and the agenda took the centre stage. Kissinger, one of the key strategists of Nixon, nurtured by the Rockefellers, prepared what is known as National Security Study Memo (NSSM#200), in which he elaborated his plan for population reduction. In this Memo he specifically targets thirteen countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand, and the Philippines.

Martial law in the US?
    Local news station WTHR 6 reports, “That in the interest of national security the sights and sounds of war will be brought to Indianapolis.” Why do residents of Indianapolis need to learn the sights and sounds of war? Could it be a conditioning process? Considering that numerous urban training environments which exist within military bases in the U. S. and around the globe the explanation of “a need to train in realistic urban zones” is doubtful. More likely the real purpose is to condition the civilian population and military personnel to living under martial law. Too many this hypotheses may sound farfetched, that is until you realize the plans for martial law and the detention of U.S. citizens have already been made. (Sect. 1042 of the 2007 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), “Use of the Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies, ” gives the executive the power to invoke martial law.)

Most Americans are completely unaware of the Continuity of Government Commission created in the fall of 2002...

• Ci
    Cindy Nov 10, 2008

I did place an order for this over the internet with my credit card but hit my back button but then the order went through...but tried immediately to reverse it! I called MC right away who told me to wait and see if the charge did in fact go through...I tried to write the company, but they do not list an email or phone number so I have no record of it, only a text box on their site...but according to people who have already complained, I will not be hearing from them and might not receive anything at all. the charge did go through, of course, I am disputing it with MC...I am sending in copies of these posts as evidence of it being a scam and people not getting what they paid for!!!

• Ws
    WS Nov 16, 2008

'Canadian Homeworker Review' seems to be scam. The web site has no phone number to contact. The testimonial people have no phone number or email, either. Obviously, the site might be done by someone who is from another world or something...I almost paid...but no contact info was a big 'NOOOO' for me not to believe anything from the site...we are living in a very dangerous era...

November 16, 2008

• St
    stacy Nov 19, 2008

Well its true...IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE..IT IS !!!

I to was suckered into one of these work from home adds years ago.And like most I was interested in learning more.So I sent off for my free info and SUPRISE !! I got back info alright..On how to send them money for some photo copied garbage..I would really love to know why our government do nothing about these people..Oh I know..Cause they do the same thing..
    I recently recieved another work from home package..LMAO and well I knew what it was, due to me being suckered in once..Not twice..For everyone looking for the easy way out..I tell ya there is no easy way unless you are one of these scammers who live among us..KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AND CHECK BBB BEFORE YOU ACT...

• La
    laura Nov 25, 2008

I've just received an envelope from this company Canadian Homeworker Review and as soon as I read it, went straight to google them thinking this is waaaay too good and thanks to you guys I'm not falling for this scam.
    I have received many letters from home businesses and the first thing i do is look them up online, I have saved quite a bit of money. Never send anything to anyone, unless you can talk to someone on the phone and is approved by the BBB.
    Good luck.

• Hu
    hussein Nov 30, 2008

OMG ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS I FEEL SO DUM I SHUDA SEEN THIS BEFOREEE I SENDDDD THE THEE PAYYYY I SENT 30$ and now i lost it..has neone got a chance to do to job or do anything ?? or is it as ssoon as they get the money u never hear from them..because they sent me a brochure in the mail to my housee... if this is a scamm we shud stop dis some how many people loosing there moneyyy...they cud by food for there family instead of thiss ...what can we do??And plz if neone has made any money at all plz let me knoww thank u

• Bu
    Burninhell Jan 04, 2009

I'm not going to be as nice as a lot of people that have written on hear... i doubt it that anyone even looks at the complaints cuz they damn well know what there doing. Read my display name thats what you so called Canadian Homeworker Review people can do. I wasted $80 on you ### and i hope you do get caught for fraud and if you don't i will try and make it so you do. You better be careful who you scam karma will get you...

• Su
    suzzyq Jan 12, 2009

These people are scam artists. They use post office boxes, rent mail boxes from legitimate businesses to carry out business. They have in past used the UPS store on Rideau St. in Ottawa. That store is no longer in business but they set up boxes at other UPS stores and postal outlets, remain quiet for a bit then change their web site/business name etc and transfer to one of the new addresses. How do I know, I worked there and there is nothing that can be done as no complaint is filed by the victims and the police are not involved. When enquiries are made, they have been a client with little or no problem for awhile. They are currently operating from 900 Greenbank and are getting ready to move again. I am betting it will be St. Laurent next.

Unless the police are involved and a complaint has been filed there is nothing you can do. So people file complaints of fraud against these people with the Ottawa Police and they will investigate, shut them down and charge them. The more the better as it will cause the businesses involved in renting these boxes to close them down and warn others.

• Mo
    moonglow Feb 10, 2009

I have a friend at my part time job actually pay the money and send away for the information booklet, she was sent a book around 20 pages long with all of the different things that you can do, along with all of the addresses for these different companies. She encouraged me to send away for my own information as times are tough and some of the "ads" in this booklet promised good money for a little work.
    Now that I have read this complaint site I am absolutely not going to do this, and I am going to repeat all of the information I found out here to her as soon as possible.
    I am very very glad this site is here for people like me to check out before I go giving my personal information (and credit card information!) away on the internet to a site that has no phone number or any other contact info besides an address that may or may not be permanent.

JOHN Feb 20, 2009

i would just like to say i just sent money today and found it was a scam if nathan wilson can c this ur a ###IN ### SUCKER if i ever saw u on the street id make u cry like a ### u thinks its funny takin ppls money like that I WOULD PAY U TO TRY AND TAKE IT FROM MY POCKET U LIL ### i was broke as well i just wanna finish with go ###urself ur prob just sum lil ###!!!

p.s
    im gonna send u a message in the mail u no life [censored]git

• 5t
    5tranger Mar 05, 2009

i dont know who you are, but i gurantee you the money that you stole from people who didnt deserve it
    will collapse on things you'll invest on. it could be your new car or god knows maybe your son or daughter.

• De
    Denika Mar 31, 2009

i did this and i thought it was pretty good untill they cashed my check and never got anything come..i am so pissed off becuse it seems really good at the time...but i also feel stupid becuase there were no phone numbers or emails...i should of known what this was...i hope mary henderson whoever she is...gets caught for what she's doing to other people...

• Ka
    Kathy Apr 02, 2009

JOHN DALE - that is the name of the contact person for Canadian Homeworker Review according to the Better Business Bureau in Ottawa. Has probably changed his name frequently. Has anyone filed a complaint with the R.C.M.P.? Aren't they able to do anything to shut this operation down? I too was scammed with this just last week! Just remember people - he/she/they will get caught, if not in this life then surely the next one. How many complaints does this 'company' have to get before it's shut down and somebody gets prosecuted? All you detectives out there - please help!!!

Annie May 07, 2009

I nearly sent money for this, but was suspicious due to the fact that there wasn't a phone number on the infomration. I can't believe they are getting away with this. Someone needs to go to the police about this.

another one bites May 12, 2009

well i'm sorry to say, i've joined the rest of you.i sent them 29.95 and then recieved another registration form in the mail, but they kept my money order. i tried to find contact #s for them but there isn't any.i guess their another 29.95 richer.i know better now NOT to believe anything i read on this internet no matter how GOOD it sounds!!!LIVE and LEARN.. just wished i'd known about this site before hand!!!. hope more people see this site before they loose thier money aswell!!!

• Ri
    Rita Hogarth May 16, 2009

i should have looked into this company before i paid any money, i need an extra income to make e n d s meet you played me like royal violin never again never again.

• Me
    meeka May 26, 2009

I almost fell this ... I cant believe they have been getting away with this for so long! Thanks for venting ...it helps vulnerable people like me not get suckered too!!!

• La
    Latoya Stewart Jun 09, 2009

Damn!! i Got mine about a min ago in the mail and i decided to check out the "Company's" other reviews before sending the Money Order tomorrow...phew!!!...am i glad i read this...Thank you all...u saved me 49.95 +
    29.95. It seems they got more expensive over the years. And to think with the amount of bad comments posted about this company someone would've done something by now.

I went on the site bcz i am 8 months pregnant, and being home not working can be a pain. Now i can have my baby with a peace of mind not waiting for some Directory to show up. I am sorry for all you losses and hope they get CAUGHT!!!

• Wt
    WTFA Jun 26, 2009

Stupid one I am, considering I work for the Corporate and Business Registry in winnipeg. I should have known better and check them out before I sent them a check that they just cashed. But believe me when I say ...I WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT TO OTTAWA...I doubt I'll get my money back but at least I can prevent this from happening to any one else hopefully!!

###S!!

marc-andre Jul 27, 2009

can you please take me off your mailing list? i do not want to recieve any mail from your company

• Mo
    morgan_skidders Jun 29, 2010

I ordered it, paid the money and everything but I don't see why everyone is complaining! I got "The Canadian Home Job Review and Employment Directory". This isn't a scam at all! It totally worked for me and I'm glad I made this investment, you probably just registered wrong or something.

• Li
    lilly34100 Jun 29, 2010

I sent the money and got the directory, but when I sent away for the jobs, no one replied...so I don't know, someone made money...but I didn't...