Camping World / service

Lowell, Arkansas, United States Review updated:

Received a notice in the mail on a recall on our camper. Called camping world, made an "appointment" to bring the camper in. "appointment" was for thursday morning at 9:00 a.M., 5 days later they had not even looked at our camper. After calling every day, was told 3 times they would get it in the very next morning. And they said after they "look" at it, they would then have to order parts, could take up to another two weeks to get parts in. Why did we make an "appointment" if they were not going to get to it for a week. Unsatisfactory service. Will never buy from them again. The appointment was made two weeks before it was scheduled to go in. They knew why we were bring the camper in, why didn't they have the part on hand. What was the purpose of an appointment.

Ga
Mar 30, 2019

Comments

• Ea
      Jun 04, 2019

Had my camper store switch repaired at Camping World! Repair didn't take. Called to get the camper repaired again. Was given an appointment. Showed up, they had to order parts. They said they had the part in. Took my camper in and it was the wrong part. Took my camper in the fourth time, they had to order another part. Part arrived, and asked if I could bring my camper in to get it repaired. Still no answer on taking it in for the fifth time to get repairs done at last. I would never do business again with Camping World. Looking at previous statements, no one should.