Camping World in Apollo PAtwo site visits with the same result

Approximately one year ago my wife and I went on our first visit to Camping World in Apollo PA. We where impressed with their inventory of supplies and a sales person approached us to discuss the advantages of becoming a member of the Camping World / GoodSam's membership. We made the mistake of becoming members and assuming that we would receive the same customer service every time that we shopped at this facility. During our last two visits to the Apollo PA Camping World we left being very concerned with the management of their facility due to poor customer service. Employees where standing around drinking coffee and when my wife and I approached them inquiring about product needs they would rudely tell us that they couldn't help us with how to find a winter cover for our RV. After this happened with three different employees we decided to leave Camping World and never return.
I would highly recommend that the ownership of this organization looks into the lack of leadership at this Apollo facility.

Li