Campbell Appliance Heating And Air Inc Logo

Campbell Appliance Heating And Air Inc

Having problems with Campbell Appliance Heating And Air Inc?

Campbell Appliance Heating And Air Inc Customer Service Contacts

3591 Rocking J Rd
Round Rock, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Campbell Appliance Heating And Air Inc Customer Service. Initial Campbell Appliance Heating And Air Inc complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Campbell Appliance Heating And Air Inc above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Campbell Appliance Heating And Air Inc. Discuss the issues you have had with Campbell Appliance Heating And Air Inc and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Campbell Appliance Heating And Air Inc Complaints & Reviews

Campbell Appliance Heating and Air, Inc.Poor Service

After two emails sent to Campbell Appliance requesting to be contacted by someone in management and after leaving message on a managers voicemail and after calling at 5:30pm to request service after no luck with receiving a phone from a manager, only
to find out they were closed and if I needed to service I would be charged an additional amount for after hours?

I recently had repair service on my refrigerator due my freezer and refrigerator periodically going out. I explained to the service technican when he arrived that I would have to reset the appliance and wait for the unit to work again but the problem would continue every few days. This service technican without even looking at the appliance right away said he knows it needs a new control board because in his experience this refrigerator has the same problem. Trusting that this technican knew what he was saying I proceeded with the service and paid in full a little over $375.00.
The service technician came a little over a week may more later and installed the control board. Well a few days later, the same problem! Not only is it the same problem but now both the refrigerator and the freezer are not working! All I ask is for a full refund of the service I did not receive or another technician to come look at my appliance and determine the problem at no additional charge. As a customer I expect a company to hire technicians that are skilled and take the time to diagnose an appliance and not make the excuse that they've been in the industry long enough to know the issue. Is it my fault that I just wanted a working refrigerator so the groceries I buy don't go bad! Is it my fault that I trusted a license company to get the job done? I have video of my appliance not working after service was performed if needed.