camerasforless.comripp off

Hi,
I just read your complaint! I too have been ripped off by this man. to the sum of over $6, 000.00 in Dec.2008.
I have been in contact with ebay and Paypal regarding all of this.
A nice paypal employee told me what has happened to us is considered a internet crime. We need to report all complaints for Cameraforless.com/
ebay buyer usedcame4, /David Silberstien or Herschel Silberstien / or collectablecameras
to http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
This is a complaint site that is monitored by the FBI if enough of us complain about this man/company the FBI will investigate them.
Lets group together, and stop being ripped off by dishonest people.
and hopefully they will stop him from ripping others off and help us get our money back!