Cameo LingerieDon't Order From Them

T

This company promises they items will ship within 2-3 business day and to please contact them if you don't receive it by 7-10 business day. The only way to contact them is via email. They don't have a phone number. Sent 3 emails and I still haven't recieved a response or my product. I am disputting the charges on my credit card. Buyer Beware!!! I wish I would have noticed they didn't have a phone number then I would have and second thoughts about ordering from them.

More Cameo Lingerie Complaints & Reviews

• Ei
    Eileen Aug 15, 2008

I agree! I have not received my package either! & it has been almost a month that i bought it!! & they already took the money out of my bank account. Have sent as well 3 emails & they dont respond!
    I am very upset!!!

• M
    M Sep 09, 2008

I'm getting worried now also because I have ordered something for over a week now and i sent them 2 emails and still get no replies regarding the status of my order. I should have had second thoughts about ordering when they have no address or email on their site. BUYER BEWARE . dont be fooled by their pretty site. hopefully my order will come though but i definitely would not purchase from them ever again.

• M
    M Sep 09, 2008

actually they do have an address and when you search in google you can find their number. and they do pick up . sorry to trash the company so soon . maybe they dont want people to constantly be calling but they are reachable by phone. just need to dig for it. hopefully my order will arrive as they had told me over the phone.

for those that are frantically trying to find their information to contact it is:

Cameo Collections 5901 E 1300 N Eaton In 47338.
    [protected]

please double check for yourself if this is the one.

• La
    Laura Sep 30, 2008

I am going through a similar experience. I received the merchandise and was dissatisfied with the quality so I returned it. I sent them numerous emails on the status of my refund and they have not responded. I have since contacted my credit card company and they are going to look into it further.

• Tr
    tracy Oct 08, 2008

I ordered a corset from these guys way back in april of this year. after many emails still have not receive it. They charged my credit card about a month after ordering. they refuse to answer any emails I send. my advice would be to stay away from these people.

• Mi
    Michael Nov 06, 2008

Same issues. I asked them to ship on a particular day. They never have and will not return e-mail. Will call number and probably start dispute process. What a bummer purchased from them a few years ago no problem.

• Un
    unhappy customer Feb 02, 2009

I too am having the exact same problem. I immediately was worried since I had been charged for it two days after I placed my order but I had not recieved any sort of confirmation email. I have emailed them three times about the status of my order. They sent me one email that only showed me WHAT I bought and the total and they told me to sign in at the website. When I would do so, it wouldn't show me my order. It has been two weeks, and after reading all of these complaints, I am definitely going to by bank to dispute it tomorrow. Too bad I didnt look into this before hand. Afterwards I looked at the website of the "Dreamgirl" line.. and realized that they show a list of stores which their items are sold at -- Cameo Collections was not one of them!!!

• Ba
    bates82 Apr 22, 2009

Ha ha. You guys are ###ing Idiots. You are acting like you don't know the economy suck right now. People are getting laid off and stuff cause of lack of money. Of course businesses are going to go slow. Calm your horny sex seeking selves down. It's Lingerie, not the end of the world.

• Ve
    vettehh May 06, 2009

This company has a great web site...good products and great prices...the biggest drawback is they can't ship the product to save their ###.
    Big crapshoot to order from this company

• Su
    Sugarbear May 10, 2009

Hey bates82...I think you are the ###ing idiot...of course it's only Lingerie but that is not the point. Lousy, Lazy or dishonest business practices is what we are all talking about here.
    I, too am having the very same problem...no response to the e-mails I have sent and no product! I will be calling Monday to see if I can get through to a Person.

• Ev
    Eve May 18, 2009

DO NOT order from this company!!! placed an order 4/22/09 and they debited my account. The money apparently never came out but did today... I was furious!!! I'm thinking I was drafted twice but it looks like now only once today since the damn order was shipped out yesterday. I have a tracking number with USPS. I got one response when I first contacted them telling me it would be shipped that following week.. ok cool.. I left it alone... then never anything still.. I emailed them again... This time they just copied and pasted and order I already knew about cuz I never got the damn thing!!! no other comments in the email... Ok by this time I'm mad. They have acccess to my account and once I saw they withdrew the same amount from my account I was furious. Thankfully they didn't... But I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER order from this company again. I should have had the good sense to google them and see if there were complaints about them. I have learned my lesson now!!! I usually don't post anything like this to any websites but if we don't let others know when things like this happen then how will anyone know???!!!

• Ca
    Cameo Intimates Lingerie Jun 11, 2009

Cameo-Intimates.com would like to publicly state that is has NO AFFILIATION with "Cameo Lingerie" whatsoever. Unfortunately our good name is coming up among their negative reviews in web searches, particularly people searching for their contact information. As a result, we are receiving a high volume of angry customer calls confusing us with cameolingerie.com.

***********************************************************************************
    The following telephone number for Cameo Lingerie has been provided to us by VISA:
    [protected]

Sincerely,

Chris & Connie
    Cameo Intimates Lingerie
    www.cameo-intimates.com

• Rl
    rl20 Nov 20, 2009

I ordered from Cameo Lingerie without reading reviews and I was really nervous about receiving the order. Never got any sort of sales or shipping conformation. I was ready to call them after not receiving any word in two weeks when the package showed up. It had what I ordered and I'm pretty happy with it. Maybe I got lucky but I got my package and I hope you all did too.

• Jm
    jmc46 Dec 20, 2009

I placed an order almost a year ago and still yet to receive it "they " CAMEO LINGERIE charged my account the same day as I ordered just logged in again order status says " pending " ... don't order from this fly by night company... I had emailed them on a daily basis for 6 months then gave up. Almost a year now and I will do whatever I can to ruin this company... Seems like I'm not the one they screwed over!!!

• Sp
    sp4nk3h Apr 21, 2010

I've sent 3 e-mails, it's been over 2 weeks and I have not received a response. I will be calling tomorrow, thanks for the number.

• Mo
    mont2002 May 06, 2010

Ordered 4 weeks ago and still no sign of goods and no response from them either! Surely it is possible to prosecute these guys!??

jaclynnicole May 07, 2010

I have ordered from them in the past. It took over 2 months to receive what I ordered. The product was not on back order or anything that would cause it to come in later. When I ordered they said I would receive my package not later than 5 business days. I honestly would not recommend purchasing anything from them for the simple fact that they cannot ship anything when promised...or even close to when promised. I will agree that the products are very nice and a good price but its really not worth the hassle.

• Ca
    Carmenzumhi Nov 01, 2010

I sent my order on 10/02/10 and finally received it on 10/25/10. But it was the wrong dress! I paid 50.00 dollars for it. I found the number through Google but no one ever answers. I sent the dress back . Which I knew I probably made a huge mistake. Because now I am out of 50 bucks and no dress :( I live in Indiana and I am about to Drive there mysel[censored]

• Ru
    Run away! Jan 04, 2011

Am going thru same problem now...no response, no answering phone. Ordered product MID December and still nothing. STAY AWAY from this company.

• Mo
    mont2002 Jan 04, 2011

If its any consolation to you people waiting, I tried to get in touch for 3 months without a single reply. BUT, the goods finally came 3 and a half months after I ordered. Best to sit and wait and maybe you'll be surprised one sunny day... Advise is: Stay well clear of this company!

Douwe de Jong Jan 09, 2011

Hi,
    I have the same problems as all others, an order was placed, they took the money but nothing was delivered, emails were send no response. This happend December 2010.
    These people have to be stopped!
    So what I did was:
    * going to the local police.
    * inform there internet hosting company (www.networksolutions.com).
    * start a refund procedure at MasterCard and my bank.
    * filed a complain at https://complaint.ic3.gov/

Let's hope this wil stop them.
    The more complaints are send to the hosting company and Ic3 the better.

DH de Jong,
    Amsterdam NL

Douwe de Jong Jan 09, 2011

This company has to be stopped!
    See my complaint to learn how to do that.
    Don't order at www.cameolingerie.com

DH de Jong

Douwe de Jong Jan 10, 2011

Hello,

After I filled the complaint, Cameo Lingerie did send me an email, telling me the items are no longer in stock, that they cancelled my order and make a refund to my creditcard.
    I'll tell you later if I got my money back .
    It looks they are no criminals but just stupid people, that inform there customers bad.

Regards

DH de Jong

Douwe de Jong Jan 15, 2011

Hello again,
    Today 01/15/2011 I got my money back from Cameo, so It looks as if they only have a strange way of doing business but not cheaters.