Cameo Collections or LingerieDon't Order From Them

K

I placed my order from this website two weeks ago and have not received anything yet not even an e-mail letting me know the status of my order. They say you can find out the status on their website but you can't. Have gotten no responses from my e-mail to them either. Found their phone number on this site but I got a voicemail. I wish I never ordered from them!

• Ke
    Kel Mar 05, 2009

I also order from cameo collections and havent recieved the items i ordered. they say to email them within 7-10 buisness days if you do not recieve the merchandise you ordered, unfortunately they do not reply to the messages and the phone number you get just rings and rings no one ever asnwers. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Ca
    Cameo Intimates Lingerie Jun 11, 2009

Cameo-Intimates.com would like to publicly state that is has NO AFFILIATION with "Cameo Lingerie" whatsoever. Unfortunately our good name is coming up among their negative reviews in web searches, particularly people searching for their contact information. As a result, we are receiving a high volume of angry customer calls confusing us with cameolingerie.com.

***********************************************************************************
    The following telephone number for Cameo Lingerie has been provided to us by VISA:
    [protected]

Sincerely,

Chris & Connie
    Cameo Intimates Lingerie
    www.cameo-intimates.com

anphro3 Nov 03, 2009

I ordered my wife a Halloween costume on September 15th and today is November 3rd and still do not have the costume. I want a full credit but can not get someone to contact me. I have ordered from them in the past and they have always been slow, but I recieved my stuff.

• Ri
    Ripoff Comapny Jan 13, 2011

This company is ripping off people EVERYWHERE. I placed an order with them a month ago. They don't reply to emails, they have NO telephone number and the number i was FINALLY able to obtain from an online source other than their website is just a voicemail and they never contact you back. I had to contact an attorney to send them a letter and THEN they sent me an email stating they were mailing that day (4 weeks later) Was supposed to have 2-3 day shipping that I paid an additional $6.95 for yet I still haven't received the item. Had to cancel my credit card. Stay FAR FAR away from these people. They are scammers!!!