Caltex — lpg refill
On 17 July around 6:50PM we went to refill for LPG gas at Caltex Monument in Otahuhu, Auckland, New Zealand.
We were served by an arrogant staff Mr. Gagan.
He has been rude throughout the interaction.
He rudely told me to put my phone in my pocket despite phone not being used.
He turned us back saying he will not fill the gas unless I keep my phone in my pocket.
I understand phone usage is not allowed but carrying a phone in pocket or hand does not matter.
Customer services at Caltex Monument in Otahuhu Auckland is dead when there are rude and self Centre's staff like Mr Gagan.
I would not compromise safety by using phone at gas station.
More Caltex Complaints & Reviews
- Caltex Malaysia - job opportunity 
- Caltex - i'm really disappointed and feel like I have been ripped off
- Caltex Malaysia - fake job offer
- Caltex Malaysia - authenticity of job posting
- Caltex - caltex you have lost a very loyal customer forever 
- Caltex - card machine never working
- Caltex - lpg
- Caltex - service
- Caltex - illegal pay and working hours.
- Caltex - dirty petrol