Caloriesperhour.com Logo

Caloriesperhour.com

Having problems with Caloriesperhour.com?

Caloriesperhour.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 27, 2013. The latest review Fraudulent charge was posted on Sep 27, 2013. Caloriesperhour.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Caloriesperhour.com has resolved 0 complaints.

Caloriesperhour.com Customer Service Contacts

Caloriesperhour.com Complaints & Reviews

caloriesperhour.comFraudulent charge

I saw fraudulent charge on my account and enough people have reported that caloriesperhour.com emailed me. I don’t think these are people stealing cards and buying on that site. I think it’s the site owners and they should be prosecuted. If it were people stealing card numbers, where is the gain, its diet consulting! Now if it was an IPod that was purchased, I would say that some teenager stole my credit card!

• Ka
      kaz Sep 27, 2013

Caloriesperhour.com products did not tone or help me to lose weight while walking as noted on the advertised ads and did not get me fit in any way or tone my body. My body was neither close to toning up nor have I lost any weight even though I walked every day and watched what I ate at every meal. This constitutes false advertising and I would like a refund. Thank You.