CaliVitaHerbalsupplements Logo

CaliVitaHerbalsupplements

Having problems with CaliVitaHerbalsupplements?

N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CaliVitaHerbalsupplements.

Complaints & Reviews

calivitaherbalsupplements.comTotal rip off

I placed the order on the website www.calivitaherbalsupplements.com. I bought some weight loss pills and vitamins from the website. After I paid for the order, I didn’t receive anything from the seller. No confirmation email and no receipt. I waited couple of weeks, but no one replied to my messages. And the only way to communicate was to send the message through the website. The company is total crap. Don’t buy from them.I won’t receive your ordered things. Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices