cagney and lacey complete setnever got merchandise and credit card was charged anyway

S

I ordered the complete set of Cagney and Lacey. GOT AN EMAIL OF CONRFIRMATION. Same day got another one and was told it was on backorder and then my credit card was charged and I never did get my stuff...plus company sent me two emails telling me that I was their first priority and that my credit card would NOT be charged. These people are crooks. fortunately my bank made it all right by me. DO NOT BUY STUFF FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE BOGUS...