Cafe NinaFPL is not allowing me to pay online

Dear Sir,

I was forced to close my business because my husband got sick and we were not able to support it. Our FPL bill was always paid on time. The last payment was done online with an bank account which was being closed. Without realizing it FPL payment was done under this account. We were very stressed out with all the money we spent and now seeing our dream go down the tubes, we made a lot of mistakes.

Then I tried to pay several times online the entire amount and I was told I could not do it because of the last payment being rejected.

I am out of the country working on a project until the end of May. My husband can't possible pay for it. He and I have separate accounts. I sent two communications to FPL Customer Service. They told me that I can pay through Western Union. Unfortunately there are no Western Unions around.

Can you please help me out? I want to pay the entire amount. I even asked to give them a credit card (debit) to charge for it and they did not accept it.

In the meantime FPL is accruing more and more late charges etc. etc.

I appreciate your help.