Cabo Soft Dental CareBusiness Fraud, Dental Fraud

Cabo San Lucas, Cabo, Los Cabos DENTAL TOURIST FRAUD WARNING! For Cabo Soft Dental Care, Angels Dental, Angels Touch Dental Clinic, Dr ROSA PENA ARRESTED for DENTAL FRAUD in San Jose del Cabo Mexico.

This dentist quoted me $5000 for several crowns and veneers. I arranged my vacation from work and traveled from Los Angels to Cabo for the treatments. When I got there - some fat guy in the front office said they had raised their prices in the past month (he blamed it on their lab) and the price was now $7, 650. Funny, their website said they had their own lab.

I hadn't brought that much money so I walked out after the consultation and left for home a few days later. I later tried to get some of my money back because I believe I am a victim of a classic Bait and Switch, and found they had changed the business name from Angels Touch Dental Clinic to Cabo Soft Dental Care after the owner Dr. ROSA PENA HAD BEEN ARRESTED for felonies and fraud.

I suspect Cabo dentist Dr. Rosa Pena changed the name of Angels Touch Dental Clinic to Cabo Soft Dental Care to avoid civil judgements by her victims after her arrest. According to info on the net, she is accused of dental fraud for performing shoddy work on patients while pretending to be a dental specialist after her in-house specialists quit. Dr Rosa Pena hasn’t any formal post-graduate dental school specialist training according to the records at San Jose del Cabo's Salubridad. My dentist here in L.A. tells me that formal training is critical for oral surgery, dental implants, endodontics or cosmetic dentistry.

On the criminal side - Cabo dentist Dr Rosa Pena and her boy friend Enrique Ilitzsky have committed felony defamation and other crimes including threatening other dentists in Los Cabos, harassing and arranging the false arrests of competing Cabo dental professionals. You can view dentist Dr. Rosa Pena’s Arrest Order issued by Cabo judge Calderone in the attachment.

Business Fraud, Dental Fraud

• He
    henry333 Oct 26, 2012

IAM DR.ROSY PEÑA PATIENT FOR OVER 10 YEARS, SHE IS GREAT AND ALL THIS NEGATIVE PATIENT TESTIMOMIALS ARE MADE BY THE EX HUSBAND DAVID ROBERT MANDICH HE IS WANTED BY MEXICAN POLICE FOR FRAUD NOW HE CHANGE HIS NAME TO DAVID DE LOS ANGELES AND HE IS LIVING IN SAN JUAN SORSOGON PHILIPPINES AND HAVE A NEW WEB PAGE TO DO NEW SCAMS BE CAREFULL, THE NEW WEB PAGE IS angelswrote.wordpress.com

• Jt
    jth3 Jun 16, 2012

I visited Dr. Rosy and allowed her to perform a cleaning, crowns, and veneers. She's a complete fraud. It will cost thousands to fix what she has done. I've had to make several trips to an emergency dentist who was shocked at the work she had done. She recommended work far beyond what was needed. She has no formal training. All the certificates on her wall (when translated) indicate she has only attended conferences - nothing indicating she has had actual training for extensive dental work. Do yourself a favor and stay in the states to get qualified dental work. Hate to say her ex-husband is right, but I met her son...and her boyfriend. He's sketchy and seems to run the place. They drive a nice Mercedes, which I'm sure I helped pay for. It's a shame they have no conscience and continue to operate fraudulently.

• Ca
    catherina flok Mar 23, 2012

HELLO AGAIN MR.DAVID ROBERT MANDICH YOU STILL AROUND US?
    I THINK YOU WILL BE IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL BY NOW...
    YOU THINK THAT SOME BODY CARES ABOUT ALL THIS FAKE BLOGS YOU ARE DOING?
    LET ME TELL YOU...DR. PEÑA IS FULL OF PATIENTS THANK TO YOU.AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPIT BLOGS.
    SO DO A FAVOR TO YOUR SELF AND GO TO THE NEXT MENTAL HOSPITAL AND VOLUNTEER YOUR SELF FOR A BIG BIG TREATMENT

• Ha
    harrison ford Mar 10, 2012

DAVID ROBERT MANDICH IS THE ONLY CRIMINAL HERE HE IS WANTED BY MEXICAN LAW FOR FRAUD AND OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES, DR, PEÑA STILL WORKING IN THE SAME PLACE SHE IS NOT RUNNING AWAY FROM NOBODY AND THERE IS NOT AN ARREST ORDER AGAINST HER.
    ALL THIS SCAM IS MADE BY DAVID ROBERT MANDICH IN REVENGE FOR A BAD DIVORCE HE GOT NOTHING AND BECAUSE DR. PEÑA PUT HIM IN JAIL AFTER HE CLONE HER WEB PAGE AND SEND HER PATIENT TO OTHER DR.MR.RAMIREZ CABAÑAS.
    YOU CAN SEE ALL THE TRUTH ON www.surprisingdentalvacation.com

• Do
    dora luz Feb 06, 2012

I HEARD THE INTERPOL IS LOOKING AFTER DAVID ROBERT MANDICH AND THAT HE IS IN COSTA RICA I HOPE THEY CATCH HIM AND PUT HIM IN JAIL AGAIN

• Se
    sergio guty Jan 23, 2012

MR DAVID ROBERT MANDICH IS AN AMERICAN CIBERTERRORIST HE IS DOING ALL THIS FAKE BLOGS THERE IS NO ARREST ORDER AGAINST DR. ROSY PEÑA .
    GO TO www.surprisingdentalvacation.com AND SEE ALL THE TRUTH

• Re
    rebert fine Jan 19, 2012

IAM DR. ROSY PEÑA PATIENT
    I WAS TODAY AT HER CLINIC EVERYTHING IS JUST FINE SHE IS NOT IN JAIL AND NEVER WAS.
    I GOT MY TREATMENT LIKE EVERY TIME AND IAM SO HAPPY SHE IS MY DENTIST.
    MR DAVID ROBERT MANDICH SHAME ON YOU.
    YOU ARE THE ONLY CRIMINAL AND I HOPE GOD WILL LET YOU PAY THE PRICE FOR ALL WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO DR.ROSY

• St
    steve mandich Jan 17, 2012

Hello Iam Steve Mandich Iam the brother of David Mandich.
    The guy is really crazy I know Dr. Rosy Peña she is An excellent dentist .
    He is trying to destroy her reputation after a divorce he didnt got nothing.
    go to www.surprisingdentalvacation.com

• Di
    dislora famatuchi Jan 04, 2012

HELLO MR. MANDICH ARE YOU ENJOYING YOUR CIBERTERRORIST ATTACK ON DR. PEÑA
    YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS ON JAIL, AND THERE IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU NEED TO BE.
    REMEMBER ALL THE HATE WILL GO BACK TO YOU.
    IF THERE IS A CRIMINAL IS JUST YOU.

Ana Pkr Jan 02, 2012

I had a similar experience with Cabo dentist Dr. Rosa Pena who is also called the Dentist with the Touch of an Angel in her ads. We had just come to Cabo on a vacation. I had a terrible toothache. My friend said to try San Jose del Cabo dentist Dr. Rosa Pena because she had seen some of her ads.

Dr. Rosa Pena said my tooth was abscessed and would have to be pulled, but she couldn't deaden my mouth because of the infection. My husband said I just sat there with tears running down my face as she was pulling the tooth. She yelled at me to "stop being such a baby."

When she pulled the tooth out - she quietly said "Oops." It was a perfectly good tooth! The abscess was in the inner gum not the tooth. I asked her if she was a periodontist and she got huffy and said she was only a general dentist but had been practicing for many years. My husband refused to pay her and fortunately we never went back to her. Now I have a bridge where that good tooth could have been saved had she not been pretending to be a periodontist.

I'm happy to read she was arrested! Thanks for the posting!