3000 Lougheed Hwy, Coquitlam, BC, V3B 1C5, CA
Fri:9:30 am - 9:30 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

reclining chair

My father just had cervical surgery, so my mother bought a recliner so that he could sit comfortably. The brick had to order the product in, and once unpacked we immediately noticed 4 defects with the product. After speaking with a customer service rep over the phone, we brought the chair in to be looked at by the manager. The manager Anu Thakur would not even come up to the front to look at the defects. Immediately she told my mother she could not provide a refund and only exchange or store credit valid only for furniture and mattresses which would be valid FOR ONLY 7 DAYS due to their "policy" which was not disclosed to my mother upon purchase. After discussing with the manager that my father cannot even get out of bed let alone shop for furniture, she "changed the policy to 1 month". The service here is absolutely disgusting. We then got a call on our way home from the manager telling us the warehouse guys were waiting to receive the defective product that was IN THEIR STORE. Which we told the manager repeatedly. Never once did the manager tell us to bring the product to receiving. Not impressed what so ever with your "policies" that your employees do not even take the time to disclose. You should have clients initial next to this, as well as sign to ensure your employees are doing their job and not misleading clients.

Photos evidence staples sticking out, not stapled in correctly, sharp edges that were not manufactured correct, choppy sewing skills (side flaps were sewed completely different, therefore rested with a pucker).

• Br
    Brenda Wang Sep 08, 2019

You are not alone. I hope you got a fair resolution. I had to keep emailing The Brick, and they finally gave me a full refund. While I'm glad I finally got my money back, I won't ever shop here again. The experience was too upsetting. Good luck to you :)

about my furniture

After peeling I called brick Customer service asked photo then I told her I have moving can I wait or I must finish it now she said u can but make sure before 2019 I asked her 2 time 3 time she said make sure before April 2019 so when I moved I call brick and that girl not working any more and new manager not accepting after she saw that emails. That I up date with her she said 60 % I can give $860 I am not agree because I am with the brick from 15 years this is first time they are doing this with me

delivery service

Every personnel I encountered, with one exception, was both incompetent AND rude, from the sales floor to the customer service desk, to dispatch, to delivery. (The one exception, one of the four telephone receptionists I needed ro speak to in my attempt to secure the delivery, was a surprise, but could hardly mitigate the damage.) Neither contact nor delivery took place in the time frame promised. I will do my utmost to ensure that no one I know buys from them again. Their logistics and information management can only be described as "chaotic", and buying from them is a nightmare.

• Cr
    craig Jul 09, 2008

I recenty ordered a fridge from the brick. I was promised a delivery on a Wed between 2 to 5 pm. No SHOW. Call the store I asked why I would receive a phone call confirming delivery at 9am wed morning when it was not on the truck. What a useless company I take the day off work wait around all day lose a day of pay and they screw it up again ...this is the third time they have screwed up a delivery of a product to me.. 3 strikes your out they will never have my business again

Sam_2010 Nov 19, 2010

I agree with all above customers. Brick has the worst delivery system which you ever imagine. Long history short; if you don’t call, they never deliver to you. It happening always and without any exception; beside their customer services are very rude. :o(
    Sam, Toronto

Sam_2010 Nov 19, 2010

I agree with all above customers. Brick has the worst delivery system which you ever imagine. Long history short; if you dont call, they never deliver to you. It happening always and without any exception; beside their customer services are very rude. :o(

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices