Real Canadian Superstore

Fri:7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

service

I was walking into the store, and 2 large men where hassling three young girls. I watched from afar for 10 mins. the black man was pushing one of the girls. the brown man telling them to lower their voices. Non of the girls were swearing. the men where aggressive. So I stepped in to see what was going on, as these two men where being hostel. then all of a sudden I'm being accused of helping these shop lifters. and Now they are calling the police on me.

they held me for 30 mins at the front door, and the black man is now pushing me around. Yelling at me, telling me they are calling the police. I told them they could as I did nothing wrong. No police showed up. I told them I would stand in between two men without thinking about it every day all day long. I've never been treated so badly.

I have looked at my Liability under my property insurance coverage. I am calling insurance. This is not right and I am shaking, this happened 4 hours ago. About 8:30 on July 25 2019. Or should I just directly to a lawyer ?