[Resolved] C-Datecancellation of membership

V Dec 05, 2019

I want to cancel my paid premium membership effective immediately. The site is full of fake profiles. The site told me that 3 months would cost R100.00 yet there is R1 188.00 being deducted from my account. You are committing fraud!! Unfortunately I saw all the complaints to late. I sent a mail as stated but still awaiting a reply from these people.

• Updated by Viper2436 · Dec 06, 2019

To whom it may concern,

This is the second time I am writing an e-mail to you with regards to the cancellation and refund of my account.

Regards.

• C-Date's response · Dec 10, 2019

Dear Viper,

We're very sorry to hear about your complaint - in case you have contacted us (at cs @ c-date . com) already, we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Thank you and wish you a pleasant day.

On behalf of the C-Date Customer service Team