mydealmax.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Deal Max / Fraud

Su

Fraudulent charges to my credit card because I supposedly clicked on a link to save $10 when I was ordering something else. I never authorized these charges on a monthly basis to my account. They have shown up as AP9*DEALMAX and MVQ*DLMAX on my credit card statements. We need a class action law suit against this company NOW!

Dealmax / Scam and I got hit

Ju

I just heard from my credit union and I had a charge from DealMax which I never authorized. The charge was for 29.95 plus 1.00 authorization charge. Interestingly, I haven't contact any such company or approved any charges from my card. The only thing I have done recently is hunt for...

Dealmax.com / unauthorized charges

Ly

i don't remember authorizing charges to my bank account, which keep accuring, and have caused overdraft fees as well!

Dealmax / fraud

El

i was look at may bank acct online and saw that i had been charge 29.95 from this company call dealmax. i had no idea what this was. took this to my bank and they got me the phone #. when i try to call i was put on hold and no one came back to phone. i canceled my debt card so that i would...