Sort by: Date | Popularity

Zuji Complaints & Reviews

Zuji / Cancellation fee

Si
Jan 10, 2017

Very misleading website and company, there is not enough information about their services and fees. Do not use Zuji, there are tons of hidden fees and you will get nothing but trouble. I booked a car via Zuji and due to some circumstances I had to cancel my entire trip and of course the car rental. When I contacted Zuji and asked them to cancel my booking they charged extra $200 and said that was a cancellation fee. There was nothing mentioned about that on their website and I wasn't able to find any information about these fees. I bet they just scammed me and stole my money. Don't believe Zuji, this company is not to be trusted!

Zuji / Cancelled my flight with no reason

Ke
Mar 31, 2016

I used Zuji and booked a ticket to Sydney. The price was great and it seemed like a great deal. About five days before the flight I received a message from Zuji stating that my booking was cancelled and that I'll be issued a refund. That was very nice of them, but I was planning a business trip and really needed to get to Sydney. I contacted Zuji and asked what was going on and they said that there was a problem in their system and that soon everything will be fixed. Well, nothing was fixed and they cancelled my flight for sure. I did get my money back, but these guys almost ruined my plans! Very unreliable company.

Zuji / Horrible customer service

Sh
Mar 20, 2012

I made an error on travel dates with Hong Kong Airlines with Zuji (HKG) online, Used phone card to call from US, after few attempts I was lucky to get an agent on the phone, told him my situation that I had 2 bookings with same departure but mistake on return, so one of the 2 tickets need to cancel, he told me that it was nonrefundable and need to charge penalty fee for airlines and admin fee for Zuji.I told him I called within 24 hours, and that airlines usually will waive the fee, I was advised that I have to wait 3 days to hear from Hong Kong Airlines. This Airlines have no courtesy or...