Sort by: Date | Popularity

Zoom Trader, Zoom Partners Ltd, Jack Moore Complaints & Reviews

Zoom Trader, Zoom Partners Ltd, Jack Moore / Binary Trading Scam and Theft of £9500

Lo
Oct 28, 2012

Jack Moore and Zoom Trader stole my money. jack stole £9500 plus my trade wins of over £15000 by lying to me and failing to provide support when asked. He then continued to threaten me with physical violence telling me that if I did not stop complaining he would send some guys to my home as he had my address on my account. I called the police and informed them what had happened and they warned Jack Moore and the head office of zoom trader in Cyprus which is zoom partners ltd. i have not got my money back and Jack Moore and Zoom Trader has closed my account stealing over £25, 000 of my money. DO NOT TRUST JACK MOORE OR ZOOM TRADER. THEY ARE A HUGE SCAM AND BULLIES.

Zoom Trader, Zoom Partners Ltd, Jack Moore / Binary Trading Scam and Theft of £3500

An
Oct 25, 2012

Zoom Trader and Jack Moore are a huge scam. They stole over £3500 in deposit and my winnings of £7000. I got no help or advise and all i was told was to read the terms and conditions. Their trading platform does not work and when I spoke to Tradologic the platform developers, I was give no help. The platform is designed to make you lose and the expiry time of the trade is not in real time. There is a delay and if you win you actually lose because they wait for the trade to go the other way so that you cannot win. Jack Moore, Zoom Trader and Tradologic are scam. DO NOT TRUST OR USE THEM!