Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ziguang09Signgmail.com Complaints & Reviews

Ziguang09Signgmail.com - New South Wales, Waitara / I want all the money back!

An
Oct 23, 2017

Dear Forex Capital Melbourne Aus, Chairman Director. This is my second complaint form, I already sent one in last month, but there was no answer and I don't know why . I want Profit Demo AUD, learning how to do in exchange currency market the knowledge, because I never know this before. I was asked, but my case manager didn't let me do so, put me to the profit live AUD and sent wrong information made me Forex account balance destroy and ask me to have more put money in my account all the time. At the moment I thank you for refunding my Citibank account of the total of seventeen thousand, four...

Ziguang09Signgmail.com - New South Wales, Sydney / complain

Zi
Sep 18, 2017

Dear; Forex Capitat Melbourne Au Chairman James Director-General. I want profit Demo AUD, learning how to do in exchange currency market the knowledge, because I never knew this before. but Forex Capital Melbourne Au the case manager didn't let me do so, put me to the profit Live AUD, and sent me the wrong information, made my account balance destroy in one month's and ask me have to put more money in my account all the time. make me now life difficult, this is unfair! I want all the money back and don't trust any more of Forex Capital Melbourne Au any more. Yours Sincerely Zi guang Tang 18/ 09 /2077