Sort by: Date | Popularity

Zeus DVDs Complaints & Reviews

Zeus DVDs / dvd

Ph
Jun 08, 2019

The DVDs I received did either not work or the movies were illegal copies from German TV programs. Or both. Those are privately burned DVDs and the movie quality is horrible. From what I have seen regarding TV station logo and sibtitles the DVD contents had been ripped from a release by a US based competitor who also illegally sells recordings from German TV stations. When I wrote to the seller there was not even a reply to my complaints.

Zeus DVDs / failure to ship paid for dvd

To
Apr 04, 2019

On Feb. 25, 2019 I ordered a DVD from Zeus DVDs and was assigned order # 48535. Also on Feb. 25, 2019 my credit card was charged for the DVD and shipping cost. On March 1, 2019 the order status was updated to "Awaiting Shipment". On March 20, 2019, the order status was still " Awaiting shipment" so I emailed the company using the "Contact us" email address [protected]@zeusdvds.com asking what was delaying shipment. I received no response. On April 1, 2019 I used the company's web site email page to again request information about the delay in shipment and pointed out that this was the second...

Zeus DVDs / purposeful failure to send paid for dvds

Rm
Dec 08, 2018

Below is the original order given at the beginning of October. After repeated emails milo has not answered any emails. I have been defrauded for $20.07 Does anyone know who to report his actions and possible scam to within his state? Thanks for Your Order Your order ID is #43605. A summary of your order is shown below. To view the status of your order click here. Shipping Address Robert Stano 106 Ell Pond Rd Wells, Maine 04090 United States [protected] Billing Address Robert Stano 106 Ell Pond Rd Wells, Maine 04090 United States [protected] Your Order Contains... Cart Items SKU Qty Item...

Zeus DVDs / order 38136 - 2 ea. mr. moses

Aug 06, 2018

Order date: April 27, 2018, 6:19 PM Communications: April 29, 2018 - Emailed query about delivery by Mother's Day. No Response May 16, 2018 - Query concerning delivery ETA No Response May 23, 2018 - Query concerning delivery ETA Response - I am working to get the orders caught up. You should be getting your order soon. I apologize for the wait. July 6, 2018 - Query on a reason for non-delivery. No Response July 27, 2018 - Frustrated effort to understand why no delivery. No Response July 29, 2018 - Request for immediate expedited shipping (at your cost) or an immediate refund of the $20.98 purchase cost. No Response

Zeus DVDs / 7 dvds ordered and not received

Ev
May 03, 2018

On April 1 I ordered a movie and have yet to receive it! #37248 Curtain call at cactus creek. On April 29th I ordered 5 more movies and accidentally ordered 2 on one. (It comes up Love) I have left many messages and emails to remove the second movie. Now am unable to leave messages at all at Zeus. I want to cancel these orders immediately and warn others about this shady company. I want a refund of $65.93 I

Zeus DVDs / damaged dvd

Ga
Sep 01, 2016

I've purchased a DVD set from this website Zeus DVDs. My order arrived in a timely manner even faster than I expected. Everything seemed fine but then I found out that one DVD was not working. I checked it closer and found out there was a huge scratch on it. I wanted to return it and get an exchange so I sent them a message. They did not reply. I went to their website and found a phone number. I tried to reach them via phone at least 10 times, but they did not pick up. I need to contact them as soon as possible!

Zeus DVDs / don't waste your money here!

Li
May 24, 2016

I decided to buy some DVDs from www.zeusdvds.com because these guys had some really rare and old movies. Ordered two movies and received only one. Tried to contact them many times about the second one and never received a reply. The one that I did receive was terrible, whoever burned this simply did not understand what he was doing. First of all the movie was very dark and I could not see a thing, and in the middle of the movie sound just disappeared. What a waste of money. Do not buy from Zeus DVDs!