Sort by: Date | Popularity

Zetronics Boston Mass Complaints & Reviews

Zetronics Boston Mass - Massachusetts, Allston / Hp 720p dashcam

Re
Oct 25, 2015

Purchased the Dashcam Apr 2013. Worked fine until Apr 2014 when it literally fell apart. Made numerous attempts to contact this company to find out if cam can be repaired or replaced ( doubted it would be replaced since warranty expired a week earlier but was hoping. In the course of the next year called twice and left messages, sent letter to company, finally mailed the unit ( receipt so I know they received it ) and have received no response. They have my money and they have my camera and still no word from these creeps. This company takes your money then turns their back on you. Be warned. Don't buy anything from Zetronix.

Zetronics Boston Mass - Massachusetts, 500 Lincoln St / JUST GAVE AWAY $119.00

So
Mar 09, 2013

MARCH 9, 3013 Sent off for the camera pin. Rec'd pen within a reasonable time THE ONLY GOOD THING! THE PEN LOOKED USED DULL FINISH AND FULL OF FINGERPRINTS WHEN I PLUG IN THE CHARGER IN TO THE PEN THE ENTIRE PEN FELL INTO PIECES. THE TOP CAMERA PART FELL OUT...I ended up with a top and a bottom but all the rest of the pen was in the palm of my hand and on the floor. I SENT IT BACK AND REQUESTED A NEW PEN NOT A USED OR REFURBISHED PEN I received the same on back and the same thing happen Sent it back again THIIS TIME I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING BACK AND NO RESPOND TO EMAIL. GAVE AWAY...