Sort by: Date | Popularity

yorkshire bank Complaints & Reviews

yorkshire bank - Alabama, Montgomery / Lottery Scam

Ro

I recieved an e-mail stating that I had won a Charity Lottery in the amount of 850000 GBP. Was given contact information but still feel that this is a scam. Have not tried to call bank but is this legite !!

yorkshire bank - England, West Yorkshire, Bradford / Yorkshire Bank

Va

Dear Sir/ Madam This email is complains for UK Lottery and Yorkshire Bank in UK lottery company send me wining and contact information for yorkshire bank i contacted Bank and they say my fund is with them so send us to open an suspense account you have to 420 pound so it is $820 US Dollars i do have all proof they send me all the certificates and all Bank documents if you help me i will send you all information. now they are saying that if i want to transfer fund in US bank i have to pay them $5320 in US Dollars but did not pay that but i pay $820 last week. They send me information about bank...

yorkshire bank - England, Humberside, hull / lost cheaque

Ca

put a cheque into yorkshire last wed the 9th july thought it would have been cleared went in today they couldnt find it told me that it could have been lost or thrown away as rubbish the clerk says it sometimes happens. got into touch with the solictor too c ancel that cheque and to make me a new one out which they say they will do when he comes off his holidays. but the problem is that ive gone over my over draft and they will charge me no fault of my own any advise please