Sort by: Date | Popularity

yes loan Complaints & Reviews

yes loan / Fraud

Be

I looked into a loan last night i got a text this morning saying your application has been accepted and rang me 3 times before i picked the phone up. When I spoke to them I asked who would be providing me with the loan the agent could'nt comfirm this over the phone for data protection reasons. Whatever!!! I replied, I'm not comfortable with this and thanked them then put the phone down. No matter how badly you need a load please dont fall into this kind of scam!!! Alarm BELLS went off as soon as I spoke to them. If in doubt STOP!!! regards

yes loan - England, Greater London, england / refund money

Ja

Dear sir/madam, my name is jayanta banik. i applied for a loan through yes loan company. when i applied they told me, they want processing fees of 69 pound and if the application is not sucess they will refund me within 4 weeks. after that i became agree and they debited 69 pounds from my bank. now, 4 months passed, even they did not give any loan or any refund. number of times i email them plz refund my money, even when i called their customer service they put my call on hold . i didnt get any reaply from them about my refund Actually, i dnt have any job . i am requesting to you plz take my application and try to do something for me. Thanks and regards, jayanta banik email: [email protected] phone number:07985117395

yes loan - England, Greater London, cwmbran / refund admin fee

Mr

I have requested of my refund of £59.50 the admin fee I have gava on the 15/05/20008.Beause the amount of loan I wanting was £10, 000.But it was not garented.So can you please return my money back to my account.