Sort by: Date | Popularity

Yeabber Complaints & Reviews

Yeabber / Never received order and they will not respond to any e-mail follow-up[s

Be
Dec 18, 2016

I submitted 2 orders in October 2016, it is now December and I have received NOTHING. I have requested a refund and have heard nothing back. My Order Numbers were 66687 and 70787 which I order on October 22 and 26 respectively. They provided Tracking Numbers and I should have received the items within 30 days of receiving the Tracking Numbers. Nothing has been received and they will not reply to any of my queries. This is FRAUD. Advise people not to order from them.

Yeabber / Never received item and cannot get refund.

Ga
Nov 12, 2016

I ordered an item on September 23 and never received it. The "company" has stalled and stalled and, although, they said they were refining my money several weeks ago I have still not received it. This website does not state that they are in Singapore or I would never have ordered from them. It does not appear to be a legitimate company. Can you help me get my money back? They keep assuring me the refund is being "processed". They will not give me a physical address. Help?