Sort by: Date | Popularity

Xploder Complaints & Reviews

Xploder / ps3 minecraft cheats diamond and special editions

Ma
Jul 12, 2017

I have purchased both the products listed above and have submitted to receive verification codes and never get an email with the codes. I have tried using 2 different email addresses and even purchased a second version thinking maybe I did something wrong and still to no avail we cannot use the software. I have submitted more than 3 questions to their email contact us information and still do not get any response from them. I would like to request either a repair in order to use the software or a refund for my purchase of both editions.

Xploder / scheme!

Si
Oct 10, 2013

Their website advertises software available for purchase that allows you do more with your video games. What they don't end up telling you is that they shut off your product after a year and make you re-buy it. I've been fighting with customer service for weeks trying to get them to turn back on the product I bought! They refuse. All they sent back was a email saying, "You will need to renew your license to continue using it." Word for word I swear to god. Nowhere does it state that this is a subscription when you buy it, or that you have to re-buy licenses for it.