Sort by: Date | Popularity

xDating Complaints & Reviews

xDating / That site is HUGE SCAM

Ol
Nov 02, 2012

I signed up to Xdating web site.When I did that almost everyday some girl send me message and let me know that she's interested on me.Then I upgrade myself to premium member and what happen??? Now two weeks premium member and not even one message to me.I contact ladies but no more messages to me.That site is HUGE SCAM!!! Be careful if you gonna upgrade yourself on that site and be ready that all messages to you will stop!!!

xDating / I paid for membership on Xdating dot com, only to receive nothing in response

Ba
Sep 28, 2012

I paid for membership on Xdating dot com, only to receive nothing in response from "members" that I contacted. I'm so pissed! :(

xDating / I will do everything in my power to bring them down

Ro
Jul 13, 2012

I went to several websites before deciding on xdating.com. They appeared to have more people in my area than the rest. I should have done the research about them being a scam. I signed up a free standard member for about a week just to see what happens. I was getting 3 emails a day from people in my city and so logically I said this may be a good site to join. I joined and no responses any more. I was livid, because I have never been scammed before. I never thought this website was a scam. I will do everything in my power to bring them down. I will post everywhere that I can.

xDating / Bad and ifnorant service after payment

Pa
Jan 02, 2012

Their service is very welcoming in the beginning, you get all sorts of different emails and promotions… but everything goes opposite way after you make your first payment. They just start to ignore you and it looks like there is no way to get a refund. I’m very disappointed and I intend to make legal actions against them.